The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Strategy on learning the ropes and building a solid foundation

watermelonman

hi Attila,
Great to have you here and thank you in advance for your time and insight!

I need a "strategy" right now, instead of tricks and techniques.

Right now I have a few grands as testing budget and can allocate more if it can get some traction. I'm okay with html and css but not good at photoshop.

I've done some research before asking my questions and my thoughts are:
1) the traffic source needs to have big volume so that I can scale later if I find success
2) the vertical needs to have plenty of low payout offers so that I can keep testing and learning the ropes along the way without burning my initial budget too quickly

I remember seeing your FB posts about whitehat campaigns such as Teespring, although you said in another post that for newbies you would recommend app installs. I want to stick to one traffic source and one vertical until I master it.

So here are my questions:
1) What traffic source and vertical would you recommend me to start with? Teespring, app install or something else? on mobile DSP or FB/Google or another traffic source?
2) As I said I'm okay with html and css. Is it good enough? Do I need to learn javascript, php etc?
3) I'm not good at PS. Any good course you can recommend so that I can learn it quickly?
4) Any other core skills I should learn in order to be successful in affiliate marketing? btw I'm asking this question from the perspective of building a solid foundation, that is, core skills that won't change. Maybe copywriting? Anything else?

Thank you again for your valuable time, knowledge and insights!

1) SiteScout + Mobile APP Installs

SS is great because you have access to multiple exchanges, and mobile app installs are proven to work well there.

2) I hate wasting time, especially on things I don't enjoy like making landing pages and banners. BannersLanders.com creates all the landers for me in less than 24 hours. Problem solved, no headaches.

3) See above

4) Ability to run controlled tests, and having no fear.

thanks a lot Attila!

Just wondering if there's any advantages in doing app installs on SiteScout rather than Facebook? pros/cons?

And which CPA networks you would recommend for good app install offers?

many thanks again!

FB would ban app installs? isn't that considered "white hat"?

and can you please answer my second question "which cpa networds are good for app install offers"?

thanks!

FB would ban app installs? isn't that considered "white hat"?

and can you please answer my second question "which cpa networds are good for app install offers"?

thanks!

they could, all depends on how you run the advertising - are you lying or telling the truth?
sometimes people need to be scared to act, so if you were to say you have 1 virus, vs saying something like "This app helps protect against viruses" one would be breaking the policy rules of FB (misleading) while the other wouldn't be breaking the rules.

Take a look at offervault.com and see what CPA networks come up, I always liked clickdealer, mundo media but you should make your own choice.

banners
Back