The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Story about hosting . . .

Klaviers

affiliate
Hello!
My name is Christian I run an e-commerc website.
Usually I don’t post topics in forums, but today I can’t hold back anymore, problem is that big hosting companies like BlueHost, Hostgator and others offers you a lot and for a low price, but quality isn’t the best, support doesn’t answer for days and sometimes even weeks and hosting speed and quality isn’t the highest. Problem was very important for me for quite a long time. Until in one momment, I was wondering in Google search and found out GARMTECH(garmtech.lv/en/). I just needed hosting, but I saw they have very big choice in products like WordPress hosting, VPS, SSL, Domain, physical servers and other offers. But most interesting was that their hosting platform features Solid State Drives which loads 300% faster (SSD discs) than HDD. The best part is their support is always online and can help you within 10minutes and offered to take easy site builder which helped my business website a lot. GARMTECH has their own Data Center near them and can fix problem in no time. Almost forgot to mention, this hosting company is based in Europe (Latvia) and loading time and ping is the best I have experienced.
That's my opinion guys, I hope this can help someone, at least this company helped me a lot and I will stay there for sure. Hope this may help someone.

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Usually I don’t post topics in forums, but today I can’t hold back anymore, problem is that big hosting companies like BlueHost, Hostgator and others offers you a lot and for a low price, but quality isn’t the best, support doesn’t answer for days and sometimes even weeks and hosting speed and quality isn’t the highest. Problem was very important for me for quite a long time.

but I saw they have very big choice in products like WordPress hosting, VPS, SSL, Domain, physical servers and other offers. But most interesting was that their hosting platform features Solid State Drives which loads 300% faster (SSD discs) than HDD.

Good write up. Many do not realize these elements;

1. The big web hosts are only focused on profit and not quality
2. Because of #1, many servers are over-loaded, which brings down quality, and increases load times
3. Customers who use web hosts with SSD drives will see a drastic improvement in load times and overall performance.
4. There are differences in WordPress web hosts who either use the word WordPress for SEO purposes, or that actually configure accounts for WordPress usage only.

Well, they are all EIG hosting company, they pay heavily on affiliate to promote their product.

So you will see almost 10 out of 10 Top 10 hosting companies are EIG hosting.

A2Hosting... I can't remember others, though a shared hosting but provide better value than them.

If you roam around webtalkhosting, you will be seeing people talk a lot of them.

MI
Back