The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Stop Violence and Discrimination!

MES

affiliate
Dear Webmasters of SEOcontest2008,

Please permit me to submit unusual post here. I know we are talking about SEOcontest2008, but at the other side we are human beings too. We see there are still violence and discrimination happened in some countries.

My country Indonesia has experienced incidents of violence and discrimination for more than 300 years. Next month May 2008 is 10th year commemoration of May 1998 Tragedy. OTTI will urge the government of Republic of Indonesia to fully investigate May 1998 Tragedy and bring the perpetrators to justice. OTTI (Overseas Think Tank for Indonesia) is an informal study group focusing on Indonesia issues from the perspective of activist-scholar of humanity based in California, the United States. For detail information about tragedies happened in Indonesia please visit PeacefulIndonesia.com :death:

So, I need your help to support a new petition. It's called “Toward New Indonesia without Violence and Discrimination” petition.

OTTI will send the result of that petition to the President of Republic of Indonesia and to carbon copy it to institutions, organizations, and individuals that are related to this incident within and outside Indonesia.

I wish all webmasters of SEOcontest2008 can participate. You can support us by signing (fill) the petition on petition page here.

Let us STOP Violence and Discrimination! No more violence and discrimination in Indonesia and other countries in the world.

Thank you for helping us to heal the world and make it a better place :)

MES, thanks very much for you post, I will just move it to the correct forum if you don't mind.

Hi Temi,

If you want to move it into SEOcontest2008 2.0 forum is better. I agree.
Thank you.

banners
Back