The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Step by Step: Double your money with Flight Claims CPL

Mike_PM

We currently have a fantastic opportunity for affiliates wanting to deliver flight claims leads. Follow the steps below to get earning:

1) Create an Affiliate Cloud account at affiliatecloud[dot]co

2) Click the Lead Impact menu button and sign up there to view the Flight Claim offer.

3) Apply for this offer. The payout is £15 CPL.

4) Buy a generic flight claims domain name. Send to us for approval.

5) Create your landing page either using our developer (for a small fee) or using the free step by step guide on Affiliate Cloud.

6) Link your form to the Lead Impact platform with simple host/post instructions. This can be done by our developer if required.

7) Create your PPC/Facebook campaigns.

8) Start generating leads and earning money.

You will be asking 'Does this actually work?'

Well here's the proof...

Yesterday's Adwords stats, first day of this campaign for a new affiliate (I will post the image up shortly but at the moment it's on my desktop and not hosted anywhere):

Clicks: 20
Cost: £31.36
Avg CPC: £1.57
Converted clicks: 6
Cost/converted click: £5.23

Now the payout is £15 per valid lead and the average rejection rate is 20%. So this means that 1-2 of the 6 leads will be rejected as they fall outside the valid lead criteria.

Let's take a worst case scenario and say that 2 leads of the 6 are returned (33%). That still leaves 4 valid leads which at £15 each gives a commission of £60.

Cost to you: £31.36
Revenue: £60
Profit: £28.64

If that replicates for the month, that's a profit of £900 per month. If you can get up to 8 valid leads per day by adding other keywords then that's £1800 profit per month.

Next, add BingAds and Facebook leads to this and you could easily be up to 10-20 valid leads per day, giving you an income that you can live off.

If you have any questions about this model or need help setting this up, please reply on here or drop me a message.

Thanks,

Mike

campaign-1.png

Hi Michael, we have many but they may not see this thread!

If you join the Affiliate Cloud Facebook community you could ask the question on there?

Mike

banners
Back