“mobile”/ banners
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Step 1 - How to begin your “Making Money Online” business

Discussion in 'Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials' started by Sage, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Sage

Sage Affiliate affiliate

Remember - Traffic is key!

Step 1. Choose a market (Pick a Niche)

What are some example niches, which could be profitable, you ask?

Parenting, golf, travel, surfing, photography, movies, gardening, truck driving --

What do they all have in common? People are PASSIONATE ABOUT THESE TOPICS AND ARE SOCIALLY ENGAGED!!!!

This equals a TARGET AUDIENCE! Also, they are all HOBBIES (kind of).

When you choose a niche which meet this type of criteria (PASSION & HOBBIES), the niche WILL MAKE $$$$... it’s only a matter of time.

• You will want to quickly research market demand
      • Compete.com

• Quantcast.com
    • Figure out social acceptance
      • Facebook Campaign tool

• SocialMention.com

• Topsy.com
    • Gauge Media Frequency
      • Google.com
        • Step 1 - Click on “News”

• Step 2 - Click on “Search Tools”

• Step 3 - Click on “Recent” and change it to “Past Week” or whatever you need.

• Performing the above 3 steps will tell you how popular (Media Frequency) a niche / topic is. This should be your TARGET if it has more than 7 pages of recent “Media Frequency”. Get it?!!!
      • Google.com/trends/
        • Search trends for your topic/niche

Stay tuned as I will post Step 2 tomorrow. Let me know if you like this topic?

~Sage

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    seeqer likes this.
  2. newbidder
  3. Sage

Sage Affiliate affiliate

Remember - You need to ESTABLISH a foothold in your marketplace (your niche).

• First, use a fan page (Facebook), here are a couple of rules for your FB fan page.

• Keep it simple

• Use a catchy background image associated w/ your NICHE

• Use a Profile image

• Add videos

• link to youtube channels, using adsense for even more revenue (pennies add up folks)

• People will click on this which will result in $$$ due to affiliate links, adsense, etc..
    • Blog posts to show up on your timeline

• Reference News articles (like Mashable)

• Use controversial HEADLINES to gain an audience

• Create a website (which is your base), use good SEO verbiage (Content is King), so that you website isn’t dinged with the many recurring Google algorithms.

• YOU MUST make sure your website is Mobile friendly (Mobile is the future ya’ll).

• Keep your website attractive / professional, whether you’re using Weebly, WIX, WordPress or custom code templates… KEEP IT CLEAN AND USER ENGAGING.

• Ensure your website is lightning fast - I use BLUEHOST for some of my websites.

• Make your website STICKY (keep visitors on your site) with great offers & free helpful tips.

Stay tuned as I will post Step 3 tomorrow. Let me know if you like this topic and if it has helped you?

~Sage

amigous, seeqer and vetman85 like this.
  4. Sage

Sage Affiliate affiliate

Remember - Monetize (once you get the traffic, then the money comes)

• You can use Affiliate Marketing
      • You could direct link
    • You can sell Physical Products

• Kindle ebooks are still selling

• Sell Ad Space

• Adsense

• use this to build an email list and monetize those

• as solo ads for sale!

• TeeSpring campaigns

Stay tuned as I will post Step 4 tomorrow. Let me know if you like this topic and if it has helped you?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    amigous and seeqer like this.

Top Resources

MI