The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Starting with mobile and cpa

gritmode

affiliate
Hello greg. I have my hands dipped in most of everything else except cpa currently. I plan to start going paid traffic next month. Right now i have a network of auto blogs set up. 133 total and that needs very little maintaining. I was recently suggested that i start with mobile offers from two of my affiliate managers.

My question to you is where would you suggest be the best place to learn about mobile traffic. I know there is quite of bit of information here on this site but when i learn about something i go all in and try to learn every single detail i can.

Also what would you suggest be the best to target for mobile offers? Meaning, gaming offers, dating, antivirus etc.

With all the seo stuff going around and also running into technical problems every month with my blog network I'm ready to fully go paid traffic. I'm new to the whole mobile thing so any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

We have a mobile bootcamp that we recorded late last year and people had fantastic results. Covered lots of mobile CPA offers including adult mobile which is it's own animal.

I need to work out an affiliate arrangement with Oliver before I give you the link but as far as quick results it's the best mobile training I've seen.

We have a mobile bootcamp that we recorded late last year and people had fantastic results. Covered lots of mobile CPA offers including adult mobile which is it's own animal.

I need to work out an affiliate arrangement with Oliver before I give you the link but as far as quick results it's the best mobile training I've seen.

I'm definitely interested in that mobile training. Want to put all my money into one method until i master it. Something that will bring me a big return.

Last edited:
Greg it's fine if it's decent content that will BENEFIT my members then next time you in the UK hit me up and you can show me that Patrone!

Hey Greg

I am interested too. Looking into getting into mobile marketing.

Please send me the link.

Thanks,
Love Raj Singh

MI
Back