The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Starting to promote mobile offers using mobicow

gritmode

affiliate
I decided that i was going to start pushing mobile offers using mobicow. Right now i'm an affiliate of peerfly, cpapath, commission junction, shareasale and mundo media. My main focus will be mobile when it comes to picking offers. I started this so i could get some help from you guys that are more experienced. I have picked a few offers that i'm interested in promoting and i have my mobicow account set up. Now I have been doing some research and came to conclusion which has not really been taught to me by any of the products i've bought in the last 5 years that finding my target audience and understanding my audience is key when promoting offers especially when it comes to mobile.

What are some tools that anyone recommends free or paid for market research? Is quantcast the best one? I signed up to it but it's confusing to use. I remember years ago it was a bit easier. I know how to use google trends but insights is a little confusing. Basically i just need help pointing me in the right direction. i already hit my account manager up in a support ticket asking for a walk through of the system and setting things up right. But i know some of you here already have experience so i would appreciate it if i could get some pointers. I'm just starting this and can't wait to look back at where i was on this day when i start to make some steady profits. :D

Feel free to private message me or whatever but i'm really trying to get my feet wet and dig deep into this. I have nothing but time to learn.

Ok i got aquainted with my account manager yesterday and through trial and error he helped me set up my first campaign. I choose the olx classifieds app install from mundo at first. I choose it because there was a lot of traffic that was coming from india and did some research and it looked like they are looking for antivirus instead so i pause the campaign and found another offer. This time i choose the master cleaner install. I set that campaign up and it got approved. I went to sleep after checking on it and these are my stats.

olx classifieds app install 318 clicks 312 unique clicks and 0 conversions

master cleaner app install 2380 clicks 2340 unique clicks 5 leads 0.21% click through ratio offer payout is .16 cents and a total income of .80

I only put 5 bucks into this campaign and so far i'm at -$4.20

I see there is some potential but i should definitely choose an offer with an higher payout. I plan to top up today and start some more campaigns. I am really liking mobicow so far. I know that i'm going to lose money but it's the learning experience and for me to have actually made some income even if i'm at a lost my first try...that right there amuses me and makes me wanna push forward. I would really like some feedback but if i'm going to do a follow along and talk to myself so be it. The easiest part about this deal is i got to direct link my campaign and also mobicow has traffic reports which definitely helped me out with the offer i was shooting after. I haven't installed prosper 202 yet. That's what i plan to do next i have voluum but don't really know too much about how to use it but i would like to know what time did these conversions come in and from where and what device so i can optimize this campaign.

Don't waste your time in India.
Go for Tier 2 countries.

Tier 3 are good but you need a helavah volume to make a profit. And also, go with mobile FOCUSED networks.

You will thank me later :p

Ok so how exactly do i find which are tier 2 countries? My affiliate manager also had me set up an account at inmobi too. I just deposited 50 bucks there and am waiting to be approved for an offer to run. What would you consider the more mobile networks? I think mundio media is one of them and i'm an publisher there. I also have the pay per call account through them but i haven't ran any pay per call yet.

Tier 2 would be countries that get good traffic but not the top tier ones.

Tier one is like UK, US, CA, AUS etc...

SO maybe think, Spain, France, Italy, Ireland etc

Ok i get it now. I ran some campaigns yesterday with mundo media and peerfly. Could not get them successful. Went ahead and stopped before i blew through my budget. Wish i could find the exact demand for those countries so i can fill it. So right now i got 50 to test with inmobi and i hear their quality of traffic is better and then i still have 34 to test at mobicow. I asked my affiliate manager to approve me for some offers and i was waiting on approval from whatsapp mexico. I guess i need to make another landing page.

Last time i was going through trying to make a landing page i found a cool trick from a site and it was stating how to use the pixlr.com/grabber for screen shots and to edit quick using another layer to change words and change some other things around. These were called 5 minute landing pages. I guess pixlr doesn't offer that anymore or i can't get it so i guess i have to go the older way of setting up landing pages. I really have no idea on how to set up a landing page for this offer. I'll paypal anymore 5 right now to get it set up for me or train me through skype or something. I did all that html stuff in high school. that was 12 years ago for me. I dropped out after 17 years of foster care and ran away. So yes i'm a drop out trying to get more income in the online world. So I'm still dumb with this but am willing to learn. there i said it. lol.

I also recently got a course on making 100 per day with youtube videos via auto responder or cpa. So i plan to be studying and implementing that in order to make more income that i can use for paid traffic. That's where my head should have been at first before jumping all in but i figured if i never jumped all in then i would never get to where i'm at and still be one of those who didn't take action.

Can affiliate fix help me get approved with Furthermobi and yeahmobi? And @ EymardSiojo what is your time zone? I don't mind staying up to chat with you. I'm in the us central standard time. it's 1:36pm here right now. I started this forum the same time you did and have seen you have had lots of success. I had a family i was taking care of outside of this so i took some time off and then things starting going down hill. I lost my job, i lost my house and cars, Had back surgery on my lowest part of the back and have metal rods in there, my childs mother left me and my daughter went with her. I was under the name only1rodez. I don't know how to delete it. Anywho it's great to see how far you have came i follow your threads and hope i can do the same in the near future.

Being online and figuring out ways to make more money keeps me level headed and and out of trouble. I'm hoping to finally have some success instead of bouncing all over the place.

Tier 2 would be countries that get good traffic but not the top tier ones.

Tier one is like UK, US, CA, AUS etc...

SO maybe think, Spain, France, Italy, Ireland etc

Ok so tier 3 would be 3rd world countries? with the real time reports at mobicow it has made it easier to run offers. I have been direct linking though. Wish i could see more success with direct linking but looks like i need to try landing pages

Ok so tier 3 would be 3rd world countries? with the real time reports at mobicow it has made it easier to run offers. I have been direct linking though. Wish i could see more success with direct linking but looks like i need to try landing pages

Tier 3 would be countries that may get lots of traffic but are hard to monetise for example India could be tier 3 due to very few ways to properly moetize the traffic.

But yes...

Hi All!

In Mobicow you will be using the URL tracking link from the campaign you want to promote (from performance networks like Neverblue, Yeahmobi etc...) Unless
you want to built you own landers to do some split tests (I believe they still need to be pre-approved by your performance network).

If you decide to build one, please make sure you choose a mobile responsive template to ensure better results on most device. Usually, not to say 100%, URL tracking link from
performance networks are mobile optimized and responsive. It make your job easier and launching campaign(s) faster.

Simple hint :

I know a lot of affiliates are using their own tracking system which is totally fine. But please remember the more "hop" you create by using 3rd party tools, the longer it takes to load the ad to the end user. The longer it takes, the more likely end user will close the ad/tab/page before getting the final URL (which is basically your campaign).

Dominic
From the Mobicow Team

Mobile landers? I'm sure there's software out there but why not have them built? Do you have any outsources? oDesk?

Mobile landers? I'm sure there's software out there but why not have them built? Do you have any outsources? oDesk?

I've only used fiverr to outsource never anything else but i need to check into it. I did get a wordpress landing page free plugin last night that i plan to try out. Something is wrong with my mobicow account. Support is looking into it. Just found out that i still have money in inmobi so i plan on doing a campaign with that soon. my affiliate manager sends me emails with stats from whatrunswhere and some other tools so it's helpful as some of the research has already been done. now to master this landing page thing so i can get on with campaigns.

Ok i figured i should update this. I have been off and on testing offers with no conversions so i basically have spent 38 bucks and only make $1.84 within two networks. I have been running through my budget pretty fast. I really didn't have no strategy i just hopped right in and started testing offers direct linking. If i could find a tracking platform for my traffic that shows me what devices and states converts most and i would be able to optimize my campaigns more but i seriously have been all over the place trying to take on 20 things by myself and it really has not worked for me. So i'm back to just focusing on one thing at a time. I'm going through a quick start challenge starting the 8th of this month to build my brand online and a list at the same time.

If it's okay i will start a follow along for that. This is 4 weeks of competing not your normal training. I plan to get those profits and then reinvest into pay per call. I will continue to test cpa offers with auto blogs which can be done very fast by me in my spare time. But as for right now the next 5 weeks will be competing and building a brand and list. My journey will be on my marketing blog but i haven't thought of a name yet for that.

Once i get established to where i need to be then i can go back into what i was doing knowing that i actually have a budget for it. I plan to make some serious changes in 2014. No more lazy bum crap!

In performance networks (Yeahmobi, Offermobi, Neverblue), you are signing up as a publisher.

In ad network such as Mobicow or similar, you will be signing up as an advertiser.

Best

Dominic

Gritmode,

You can also use easy drag and drop solution to build your landers.

Here are just to name a few

Unbounce
Leadpages.net
Pardot.com

etc...

Easy and less expensive if you really want to split test between 4-5 landers.

Hope that help.

Dominic

banners
Back