The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Starting my journey with email marketing and paid traffic (+my funnel diagram)

Will1

Hey, money makers!
I’m starting my journey with email marketing and paid traffic.
After spending 6-7 years in SEO business, it’s time to change the course of my pirate ship ☠

I decided to start building an email list for “make money online” niche.

I will use paid traffic - FB ads and solo ads to get leads. I have experience with FB ads and yes, I know that it’s not allowed to use “make money online” ads. And I will bypass this by using a different angle of my opt-in page.
Solo-ads is new to me.

Here is a funnel I’m going to build:

funnel.jpg

My plan:

- Niche: “Make money online”
- Start building an email list (FB ads / Solo ads)
- Create trust and build relationships by giving free content
- Send offers every 2-3 emails
- Offers: Clickbank, Warriorplus

The software I’m going to use:
- ActiveCampaign
- Optimizepress (already have it)

My questions:
- What do you think about the funnel?
- Any advice on starting with email marketing?
- Any good email affiliate marketing course you could recommend?

The funnel looks good enough. You never want to annoy your audience with too much offers right away. Here are a couple of tips:
  1. Write your marketing emails, all of them, before you start collecting leads.
  2. Arrange them in the sequence that makes the most sense to you.
  3. Ask to another experienced email marketer who you trust for advice thru private messaging. Do not share your email templates publicly.
  4. Be prepared to run some experiments and A/B testing to get peak performance.
I wish you the best of luck!

That's a pretty good plan.
I think you should think on what to write in letters really accurately (it's actually clear though), then test it all out, choose the bulk mailing service/software and go ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're going to burn that list before your feet get wet. You need segmentation of leads at all levels of your campaign because "make money online" is way too general. You need to segment user interest at sign up, through clicks,through the viewing of content and most importantly, revenue.

I suggest you create three user avatars around specific interests you'd like to target and taylor distinct marketing messages for each user avatar interest.

If you want to see it done right, just sign up with a dummy email on Piano Lessons - Play Piano By Ear making liberal use of email delimiters (name+gospelbeginner@example.com for the Gospel style and Beginner experience, name+bluesadvanced for Blues style and Advanced experience, etc.). If you go Super Saiyan, that means you'll have a total of 32 delimiters for one email address. However, that might be too overwhelming so just do three or four.

Spend the next 30 days interacting with the email you will be sent taking copious notes of how you're being marketed to. Take what you learn in setting up your own. I know this sounds like a lot of work and time, but what you learn will not only be invaluable, it'll save you some coin instead of throwing the poo at the wall.

banners
Back