The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Starting Clickbank Again. Please Help

adidam

Hello,

I would like to re-enter into the Clickbank Marketing. I have certain questions which I would like to get answered from you guys.

1. How to make a hop-link which directly link to the Vendor's Landing Page?

2. I will face any problem or ban if I directly link to the Vendor's Landing Page?

3. I would like to steal the videos which are currently present in the Youtube. So it can make any problem to me?

4. Which niche is best for a newbie in Clickbank?

5. Which product to select on what basis? What should be the gravity score, price and all that stuff?

Please Help me, I will be really thankful to you. Thanks

1. How to make a hop-link which directly link to the Vendor's Landing Page?

- This can be setup through your CB account. Use the marketplace to find offers and get your affiliate link. Also contact the vendor to see what other ad copy and link building options they offer.

2. I will face any problem or ban if I directly link to the Vendor's Landing Page?

- This is different depending on the vendor. You will want to make sure you are linking to all of their sites through your affiliate link, otherwise you won't get credit for any referred leads/sales.

3. I would like to steal the videos which are currently present in the Youtube. So it can make any problem to me?

- Lots of people take videos from YouTube and embed them on their own sites. There usually isn't an issue with this, as YT users can change their privacy settings and if they didn't want their videos shared they could remove this option.

4. Which niche is best for a newbie in Clickbank?

- It's not a matter of knowing which niche is best, it's an issue of the traffic source being used and how you are going to promote it. Take "chicken coops" for example... this is a big one on CB, but it's also very saturated now. Obviously the best way to promote an offer like this would be through paid and organic search. You really can't advertise chicken coops to the general public, as no one would be interested. A great option for these types of offers would be to build out a site of your own and start generating real search traffic to it. This will also take time, but will also have low investment costs.

5. Which product to select on what basis? What should be the gravity score, price and all that stuff?

- Again, the offer selection comes down to the offer type and how you are going to promote it. Don't rely too much on the gravity score, as this is something that can be gamed. There are plenty of "unknown" offers on CB that have a low score, but are making some affiliates a lot of money.

Look through the network and see what offers might appeal to your audience and how you can create web sites, blogs and ad campaigns around them.

Well, Thanks for the awesome help. I would like to know the Niche and Product which I can promote with Youtube?

Thanks

You can promote whatever you like. It's all about getting creative and providing value. if you want to make money with YouTube, creating real product reviews and including the affiliate link in the text of your description is a good place to start. YouTube really isn't a good source for making money if you are trying to push a ton of traffic through their site and making money as a YouTube video partner.

MI
Back