The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Starting Affiliate Marketing in Nepal

Aashish Bajracharya

affiliate
Hey guys! I am from Nepal and I tried to start affiliate marketing from here in Nepal by trying to sign up with clickbank and other sites for that but Nepal in not in the list of Clickbank and on other you need tax id ssin ein and others which probably is not available here. PLEASE help me to start from Nepal. Any Nepalese affiliates Please help me.

Hey guys! I am from Nepal and I tried to start affiliate marketing from here in Nepal by trying to sign up with clickbank and other sites for that but Nepal in not in the list of Clickbank and on other you need tax id ssin ein and others which probably is not available here. PLEASE help me to start from Nepal. Any Nepalese affiliates Please help me.
BOR go to affiliate-program.amazon.com and start affiliate with amazon from nepal first start a website to start with amazon

Hey there

I am also from Nepal and i was also in your same condition It wasn't available and I reached out to the support team and asked what was the reason and they told that it was available before but people from Nepal were spamming it so they closed for Nepal and won't open registration. If you really wanted to open an id you can ask your relatives outside Nepal to create a account for you. Or there are other networks too you can join.

Good luck

MI
Back