The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Starting a new offer help.

owenlee

Hi guys,

I have started a few campaign but its not having result yet. So i will be pausing all and re-plan again.

Can you guys give a few tips on these?

Let say i choose one offer which pay out is $1.20 and the country i wish to target is Germany.

I set up tracking using Voluum and traffic source is zeropark. I have a budget of $50 for this campaign for example. I am direct linking as to test the offer

The avg bid for mobile at zeropark is $0.0185

The question i would like to ask is:

How much should i bid on the traffic on ? Daily budget?
Is $50 enough for this campaign alone?
When do i know when to pause the offer? What are the signs to look out for?
After collecting the data, which are the signs or data i should be focus on?

Thanks

You should post the results up so people can help you. Its hard to say. Depends on how many angles you are trying to test out. Setup targeting to if each targets hits 3x payout and no conversion you should pause it.

Hi Guys,

This is what i have done so far for the past two days

I have been using zeropark and direct linking methods.

2days.jpg

Here are the stats for each campaign:

camp1.jpg

camp2.jpg

camp3.jpg

What is the next step or what data should i been looking at so as to optimize the campaign?

Kindly advice...Many thanks

Campaign 3 looks okay the other 2 you could get more data.

You know the offers converts now you just need to find out what angles work best.

Come up with 3 landing pages each with a different angle and test them.

When I am optimizing my campaigns, I wait atleast 2-3 days before i start to cut things out.
My advice for you is the same.
Gather as much data you can, as much publishers you can get..
And after few days start cutting them off..
The thing is, if you use x banners, some banners might convert better on one publisher, and on other publishers could be bad. It takes time, just dont chicken out and do something you will regret :D

yea i dont cut placements yet, usually i wait like 2-3 days. But the first or second day if you see placements thats really good you can up the bid a little bit and see hows the traction. I usually run for like a week and see how things goes before i make any big moves.

banners
Back