The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Started My CPA Journey with MB, Hopeful with my earning !

SachKum

affiliate
Hi mates,
First of all thank you to all the members who helped me through pm's and skype specially Mr. BountyHunter , He really motivated me and helped me and shown me right direction in this journey. I am not new to internet marketing but new to cpa.
I have tried to join MB a few months before but not successful, but now I am accepted :) and quite excited and hopeful with these stats.
MB.JPG

I promoted these offers by creating Landing Pages and driving traffic through Bing ads. Bing ads are working well now a days. I am going around $10-$20 per day and will try and test more and more offers to get atleast $1000 for the first three month, as I want to grab the bonus $1000 which they offer for new affiliates who complete first three month with at least $1k each month. For that I need to work hard and need to scale up my campaigns. Any suggestion and help will be appreciated towards achieving my goal !!! Thank you

Congrats on your earnings and keep scaling.
How much you spend on bing ads everyday? What is your ROI?
Thanks Mate :)
curretnly I am spending around 50 usd and getting around ~ 100 in return on bing. am also promoting a few cb sutffs. But I wanna scale it up, need a lot testing for other offers !

I meant are you using landing pages to get optins or are you just using landing pages to click on over to the offer? Are you outsourcing landing pages or are you creating your own?

banners
Back