The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Start Making Money On Facebook Free (Method)

David Mali

Today I have decided to reveal a little method I conducted to prove that anyone can make money with Facebook, with little to no experience and no costs.
QcHbNuH.png

1. aliexpress
you can go to aliexpress and get a good high selling product
lets say for example "Wall Canva" and you want to promote that product
you can save the product images and name and bookmark it in your browser
and focus only on one product , that is cool and high selling

2. Join Groups

Now you have a product to sell, you need now to get into relative fb groups.
you will go facebook and search for arts and crafts or canvas or even buy and sell groups for example "buy and sell Texas" and join them slowly
4 or 5 groups every hour or 2 .

3. create a store and start selling

now you need to set up a store and post that aliexpress product
for example the canva price is $5 , you'll set the price for $20
on every sale you'll get $15 profit

i recommend shopify store or there is a free site called "freewebstore" that you can join for free and start selling today.

now you'll go to the groups you've joined and start posting your product
like "Hey Guys I have a cool and stylish canvas for sale
$20 each size 50*90 message me"
and post the canva images

start doing that and you'll see some people asking for info and you will give them your store link for the product to order

that's it
tell me what you think
and i've had some good success with this method and it's very easy for newbies

Nice guide Thank you .What i dont understand its how to make price higher or how .For example if i sell produt for 20$ i will pay myself the 5$ and i will keep the rest ?

Nice guide Thank you .What i dont understand its how to make price higher or how .For example if i sell produt for 20$ i will pay myself the 5$ and i will keep the rest ?
Exactly
You will relist the product for $20 on your store
When someone buy, you will buy the product for the customer on aliexpress for $5 and enter the buyer name and address for aliexpress to ship the product to the customer

So, it's a dropshipping tip i suppose.
But how much does cost a shopify store?
But so, it's possible to make this in any niche we want.

This week, i was thinking about old plans blueprints and sell them like poster. But i don't find a cheap printer in Belgium or France on the web.

I have the idea but don't know how to mentize this at this maximum.

Take a look at the old plans, there are many in any kind. Boats, bikes, houses,....

Click here to see the old plans blueprint

So, it's a dropshipping tip i suppose.
But how much does cost a shopify store?
But so, it's possible to make this in any niche we want.

This week, i was thinking about old plans blueprints and sell them like poster. But i don't find a cheap printer in Belgium or France on the web.

I have the idea but don't know how to mentize this at this maximum.

Take a look at the old plans, there are many in any kind. Boats, bikes, houses,....

Click here to see the old plans blueprint
Cost $29 for the basic plan
And there is 14 days trail

Whice facebook groups who will buy if not facebook ads do u had big success
Just with posting on gruops?
Not that big success
I'm always using fb ads
But for a newbie this would help get things going

When i started i was making good money off this method

Groups like
Buy sell trade texas
Buy , sell LA

Alternatively, you can create an email and FB account with valid SIM-card verification, then warm it up for a week or two. After that you just create an offer page, and target it appropriately. AFter it marinades for around a week more, you will start seeing traffic and leads from it. No hassle, no money, nothing. The key is proper naming and good looking promo content.

Alternatively, you can create an email and FB account with valid SIM-card verification, then warm it up for a week or two. After that you just create an offer page, and target it appropriately. AFter it marinades for around a week more, you will start seeing traffic and leads from it. No hassle, no money, nothing. The key is proper naming and good looking promo content.
that works too

thanks man! Can I try this with wix or woocommerce etc so just free alternative than shopify?

also when I get payment from people I need to buy from aliexpress or the process is auto?

Today I have decided to reveal a little method I conducted to prove that anyone can make money with Facebook, with little to no experience and no costs.
QcHbNuH.png

1. aliexpress
you can go to aliexpress and get a good high selling product
lets say for example "Wall Canva" and you want to promote that product
you can save the product images and name and bookmark it in your browser
and focus only on one product , that is cool and high selling

2. Join Groups

Now you have a product to sell, you need now to get into relative fb groups.
you will go facebook and search for arts and crafts or canvas or even buy and sell groups for example "buy and sell Texas" and join them slowly
4 or 5 groups every hour or 2 .

3. create a store and start selling

now you need to set up a store and post that aliexpress product
for example the canva price is $5 , you'll set the price for $20
on every sale you'll get $15 profit

i recommend shopify store or there is a free site called "freewebstore" that you can join for free and start selling today.

now you'll go to the groups you've joined and start posting your product
like "Hey Guys I have a cool and stylish canvas for sale
$20 each size 50*90 message me"
and post the canva images

start doing that and you'll see some people asking for info and you will give them your store link for the product to order

that's it
tell me what you think
and i've had some good success with this method and it's very easy for newbies
When you say that we need to set up a store, what do you mean by that? Thank you for the ideas and help!

MI
Back