The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

STABLE traffic sources

Molzer

affiliate
Hi, I need to find a STABLE traffic source. That means once I found a profitable compaign I want to be sure, that nothing will happen with the traffic over time. It shall not get worse, or less, or something else not desirable. My first thoughts are: a SINGLE traffic source like fb or youtube/ google might be better, because in this one source probably not so much can happen. But when you go to an ad network, this network is giving you traffic from many different sources. So there are more variables, which you cannot control. So, changes may occur faster and you cannot do much against it. My thoughts are right? Any other ideas which traffic source stays stable over time?

Hi, I need to find a STABLE traffic source. That means once I found a profitable compaign I want to be sure, that nothing will happen with the traffic over time. It shall not get worse, or less, or something else not desirable. My first thoughts are: a SINGLE traffic source like fb or youtube/ google might be better, because in this one source probably not so much can happen. But when you go to an ad network, this network is giving you traffic from many different sources. So there are more variables, which you cannot control. So, changes may occur faster and you cannot do much against it. My thoughts are right? Any other ideas which traffic source stays stable over time?

I think it depends on your budget, and a little bit of Gods help

If you want a guarantee --buy a toaster --buy a government AA+ Bond.
The only guaranteed thing in business is change.
Traffic patterns change constantly so +-30% might be the range.

Nothing its stable in internet marketing ,taking out that any platform can change his altgoritm etc looks for example at coronavirus thing ,many niches are now dead and traffic the same .now people stop buying as they are afraid because of theyr future job money etc .In this field you need to evolve adapt be flexible all the time

I think the only way to get stable traffic is Google, FB, because traffic from networks constantly changing, and it was even before all this covid situation

MI
Back