The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Squidoo Prime Time and your lens!

seonotes

affiliate
I can across a unique thing about squidoo. If you keep a lens as draft for long time, squidoo consider it as "work in progress lens" means it can't be maxed in prime time. :scared:

I had a couple of lenses which are kept as draft for more than 615 days :D I have published the same but they still show as draft in my CP. here are the lenses and check in your time zone, if they come up!!

Best of squidoo
Simply your corporate website sales.

BTW, I have created my own squidoo graphics to spiceup these lenses.

sorry for not picking up on this earlier, I was away at the end of june for a week and I'm only just getting on top of the back log this caused (and therefore due another holiday!)

You don't state how much time passed from you hitting publish and it still remaining as unpublished or 'work-in-progress'. Usually no more than 24 hours will pass before the green tick will show on your dashboard, or since the dashboard changes, and it will turn from red to blue. Occassionally it may take a little longer. The lensrank usually updates daily (midday uk) though this can sometimes be delayed by a few hours, and on a rare occassion it may not update for a day or two, but these events are very rare now.

Without knowing more I can only assume that you were expecting the green tick to show as soon as you hit publish. Though if your lens had been around for a very long time unpublished it may not have had enough of a lensrank boost to get into the top 250,000 and therefore it would have remained unpublished.

Looking at your best of squidoo, it does seem to be doing a lot better now, so well done!

Thanks Roo for your attention! Yes now it's all ok, I did some link back to couple of my high traffic blogs for few days and they have come-up. But it took 7 days as I haven't login to account for many months.

Now i am working on Squidoo and trying to gain as much as I can, I am learning the tips and tricks from fellow lensmasters, I am excited that it's working for me. Within a month i have a fan list of 30 lensmasters and few lenses got 5***** ratings.

Squidoo is a great tool to present contents, at present I am keeping all moneymaking moduls off and donating every penny to squidoo, Once I had a good quantity of lenses I will rework on each and then think of making some bucks out of it.

banners
Back