The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Spokeo People Search's NEW Affiliate Program: 75% Commission!

SpokeoAffiliates

affiliate
ABOUT

Spokeo.com is the leading people search engine that organizes people-related information from public sources. We allow subscribers to search for anyone by Name, Reverse Email, Reverse Phone or Username. Our database covers more than 60 social networks, public records, marketing lists and more. Our premium membership gives users exclusive content and is activated immediately after payment is processed.

We have grown by leaps and bounds in the last year and we?d like you to be part of our success. Thanks to considerable buzz on Facebook and Twitter, our brand is now synonymous with people search. Everyone is looking to ?Spokeo? someone they know, making us the hottest people search website on the web.

Well, it was a long time in coming, but I?m happy to announce SPOKEO AFFILIATES, our new affiliates program! We offer all of our partners 75% commission on every sale they drive. You are now in prime position to generate some serious revenue with us!

BENEFITS

Before you get started, let me briefly summarize the benefits of being an affiliate of Spokeo:

? 75% Commission! ? No other People Search site offers a higher commission to their affiliates.

? Brand Recognition? Spokeo has built a nationally recognized brand. We have earned an 'A' rating from the Better Business Bureau and our customer service is second to none.

? 60-Day Cookie ? Longest duration cookie in the industry!

? Attractive, Customizable Creatives ?Spokeo has a world-class team of engineers and designers, and is widely considered the most stylish, user-friendly People Search site on the web. Our ads are guaranteed to get you clicks and conversions.

? Support ? Our dedicated affiliate management and world-class engineering staff is always here to help you. Email me anytime at affiliates@spokeo.com

GETTING STARTED

It?s easy! To register, simply go to Spokeo Affiliates and fill out the quick and easy form. Once logged-in, you can choose from our nifty array of widgets, banners and text links. Pick the one you like (or customize it), and simply copy and paste the code into your website. Our sophisticated tracking software records all clicks and conversions on your user dashboard, so you can keep track of your progress.

If you have any questions, concerns or chocolate chip cookie recipes, contact me any time. I?d love to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Patrick
Spokeo Affiliate Manager
affiliates@spokeo.com

MI
Back