The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

split testing LPs?

schleprock

I have 2 LPs. Currently I am only using one. It is less of a LP than a blog post. I have, however, made a sort of LP that is more of the traditional type lander.
Do i need to go to Bing Ads and switch every single Destination URL in my text ads?
[BTW, the display and destination URL at the domain level will all match up if I do need to do it this way. so they will go through a review but it will take a day because Bing has to check everything]

Is there an easier way. Should i try a redirect?
I don't use any tracking software right now so I can't get my tracker to do it for me.
The LP is built with Inbound Now, a WP plugin. I don't know if it will be effective but I gotta try.

Thanks for considering this question

I have 2 LPs. Currently I am only using one. It is less of a LP than a blog post. I have, however, made a sort of LP that is more of the traditional type lander.
Do i need to go to Bing Ads and switch every single Destination URL in my text ads?
[BTW, the display and destination URL at the domain level will all match up if I do need to do it this way. so they will go through a review but it will take a day because Bing has to check everything]

Is there an easier way. Should i try a redirect?
I don't use any tracking software right now so I can't get my tracker to do it for me.
The LP is built with Inbound Now, a WP plugin. I don't know if it will be effective but I gotta try.

Thanks for considering this question

Get a tracker and split test the LP's. It's best to split test at least three. I usually split test five LP's at a time. Make sure they are HTML5 and not WordPress. WordPress is not a good platform for running affiliate or CPA traffic to a landing page. You can use the same server, just get a few niche based domains for the LP's. Have the tracker rotate them for you. Make sure you research competitors LP's so as to make yours at least as professional theirs.

I use Inbound Now WP plugin. Their site makes this statement:
Responsive HTML5 WordPress Landing Page

so I think I am OK. Or will it just being on my WP site mess things up?

You guys are right about my tracking. I made a sale and have no idea how I did it. I am buying traffic from both Bing and Google. On Bing I turned on remarketing ( I think that is what got me the sale, but I cannot prove it). I know which KWs are being clicked on but not which KWs are leading to a conversion. I don't know which KWs are bouncing. Frankly, I don't know anything except what KWs are being clicked. I don't even know if they are coming from Google or Bing.

Hey TJ,
I just read your signature. If I make a follow along story will that make it easier for everyone to know what I am doing and make comments. Like I made some comments in another post about the payment I received being weird. But nobody on this thread would know about it. Wouldn't it be better if it were all in one place?

Hey Marc,
Will Google analytics work for both platforms -Bing and Google.
I keep thinking that Clickmagic is very reasonably priced. I am told it is easy to use. Easy is very good for me, I don't want to have to learn Google, Bing, Inbound Now, and an analytics program. Do you think Clickmagic might be a good idea for my situation? Or is there another relatively cheap solution that you prefer?

Thanks for helping me with all of this.

The experts have spoken ^ ! Split testing and tracking are both essential, otherwise you're 'blind'. I can recommend Adsbridge for tracking. I think you might be interested in our free trial, LP builder, and video guides for starting out. We have a pretty great support team that can help you with setitng everything up. Feel free to PM me whatever the case, and with anything related to tracking! Good luck to you, and keep asking questions! :)
-Zach

Hi Zack,
AdsBridge might be right for me. It looks like your Basic package is free but I cannot tell how your support works, it says no online support. How does that work. Or is there support in the trial

The immediate question is how many links can I track?

Right now my tracking is non-existent and my links are out of control. I have ads brininging traffic from Google and Bing. I have created 2 more landing pages and am planning on creating a variation of each one. So that would be 5 LPs and 2 traffic sources. I think that is 10 links to track plus all the KWs but I assume there is some sort of token that tracks that.
I don't even know if that is what I really need to track, maybe I should up my bids to increase traffic and concentrate on one traffic source. That is what I would normally do, but Bing does not supply enough long tail traffic so I decided to go with 2 sources. ( by tailoring ad groups to LPs I am able to keep my quality scores up, and if I can get some tracking I may even know which one is better)

The second immediate question is How hard is it to get going. Can I get the basics set up in a day?
remember, I don't know anything

Sorry for the rambling. A lot of questions are going through my head and I don't know which ones are important to start with and which can work themselves out as I go along.
AdsBridge seems like it might be for bigger players than I am.

Last edited:
Hi,
We have a 30-day free trial, 'basic', yes. This will allow you to get use to tracking, and the platform. We have some awesome guides on Youtube and our blog . Look through these a couple times, and read posts here on the forum, and you should start to get a foothold on the whole thing. We do not offer online support within the free trial, but you can feel free to PM me here with some questions, and I'll help! Watch the videos, and read the blog, and you should be able to be set up within a day, I have faith! It's truly not that difficult, and there is help everywhere!

As for the number of links you can track - as many as you'd like! Check out our pricing page for specifics.

You can do this! :)
-Zach

MI
Back