The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

spent $50 on 7Search, and get back $1.60 from Peerfly, LOL

Willwu

affiliate
屏幕快照 2015-08-23 下午6.42.12.png

Im a newbie, I will keep trying. That was a great result for a newbie.

i belive its not 7search fault its your you spend $50 and just earn $1.60 as a noob first get full prepared then run your campaigns , i m sure you have not used tracking during your campaign if the answer is yes - its a big mistake

I spent a shit load of money on 7search in the last few weeks promoting a coupon offer. I saw one conversion.
I contacted 7search concerned that the traffic that I had payed for was garbage. They looked into the matter and agreed a percentage was bad traffic. I got some of my money back and the traffic I received from there forward to that campaign converted allot better.

K is right. The biggest issue with 7Search traffic is the bad sources. However, I know pubs doing pretty solid numbers on 7Search and have been for years. One of our own AMs (in the past, does not currently work with PeerFly) ran a profitable gaming campaign on 7Search for most of his employment with us.

Find the bad sources, remove them, and keep optimizing/improving.

I spent $25 this month on 7search & got 5 conversions on Maxbounty
4 Email submit offer conversions = $6.40
1 PPS offer conversion = $25
:D

All I can say guys is that we need to be very careful with some of the affiliate companies. I have just come to a realization that some of them are after exploiting us. You may end up spending several dollars but the returns hit negative always. Just take some research in the background to avoid having future regrets. Not everyone will be able to promote your services.

banners
Back