The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

**special Competition For This Forum**

F

fontoon

Deleted, perhaps mistakenly, due to the fact it was a promotion by a first time poster, which contained ALL CAPS OR REALLY LARGE TEXT.

We're all pretty smart here, so there's no need to grab our attention with ALL CAPS.

JMHO

And there's a million of us just like me
who cuss like me; who just don't give a f*ck like me
who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me
and just might be the next best thing but not quite me!

So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up?

ok - heres the deal... it wasnt all caps - it was just large text at the important bit.... (note even paul writes - ALL CAPS OR REALLY LARGE TEXT.)

The important bit was that I had been in touch with the webmaster Temi and works out a special competition for all you guys.... (Paul has since seen the email communications to prove i'm wasnt lying, and thus changed his message from pissoff to what is at the top now)

The competition was basically to offer the person who completed the 7,500th post on this forum - 7500 hits from my traffic exchange .

I did state the above bit in large text - but guys its a competition - and i just wanted to create some excitement...

Look, it was all a big misunderstanding and I apologized.

I'd like to ad one thing though, I DO NOT share private (e-mail or PMs) correspondance with others, nor do I comment about PMs or e-mails in a thread. I regard those to be, well, private.

JMHO

Spot on Paul. posting a private message on any of my forums is an instant ban, no questions asked. When someone join I tell them that it will take a lot to get banned, but posting a PM openly is an instant, as it is a breach of confidentiality, and something that you just do not do.

Harsh maybe but that is just me :)

If I try really hard, I can bring us up to 7500 posts in a day or so :)

I apologize for my part in this misunderstanding, I know Paul and sadly don't know you so I sided with who I know. If you've been here a while, you'll see that we seem to get a fair share of repetative and useless spam so it's easy to jump to conclusions quickly.

My bad.

MI
Back