The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Someone with Trafficvance account ? Need help for approval.

That's odd. They don't usually do that. Did you apply as an individual or a company (with website etc in place)? Also, which country are you based in?

That's odd. They don't usually do that. Did you apply as an individual or a company (with website etc in place)? Also, which country are you based in?
I applied as individual and have ecommerce website and i am direct advertiser, Plus i am from india. :)

Nobody here, want to help or atleast give advice ?

There must be more to the story.

They are strict about refusing to do business these days with people from some countries. I have a friend in Bulgaria that was refused last year because of country of origin. Possibly India is on that list now.

You need to understand that while they are very strict about certain aspects of their business, it is response to an exceptionally large quantity of fraud these days and their first priority must be to protect themselves.

Did they ask for references? Did you possibly miss a call from them?

There must be more to the story.

They are strict about refusing to do business these days with people from some countries. I have a friend in Bulgaria that was refused last year because of country of origin. Possibly India is on that list now.

You need to understand that while they are very strict about certain aspects of their business, it is response to an exceptionally large quantity of fraud these days and their first priority must be to protect themselves.

Did they ask for references? Did you possibly miss a call from them?
I didnt get call and or even email to verify Just direct rejection email.

MI
Back