The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Someone USED CpaFix Logo! (Urgent)

K,

Look at this -> PPD Ninjas® • Register an account today & Upload Files! Then Promote Your Download Links & Make Money!

WAzcd17.png

I am shocked to see this while browsing around. :mad:

Must be catching.... saw this the other day too....

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...ing-software-private-label-rights-videos.html

Although looks like Warrior Forum is having a couple issues as I post this... viewed fine a second ago and now a 500 Internal Server Error...

Seems they have used the logo in the software itself as well... although in their defence it may be an outsourced designer being lazy rather than the product owner stealing it as he's actually quite a decent guy...

Must be catching.... saw this the other day too....

[Sales Funnel Ninja] WordPress Plugin Edition: Brandable List Building Software With PLR and Videos

Although looks like Warrior Forum is having a couple issues as I post this... viewed fine a second ago and now a 500 Internal Server Error...

Seems they have used the logo in the software itself as well... although in their defence it may be an outsourced designer being lazy rather than the product owner stealing it as he's actually quite a decent guy...

Lol seriously?

I can understand why less tech savvy people would just rip off images because they didn't know any better but you'd think that fellow internet marketers wouldn't try it.

For like $10 they could get a decent ninja logo from any of the stock photography sites there.

MI
Back