The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Some one hear about this network

Ronen Epshtien

affiliate
Hello
Iam new in this forum
I am app affiliater, and I search non inctent cpi traffic for my advisec.
I had found this network, moboboost.
Someone know something about them?
I had talk with someone from this network at skype and I realy dont know what to think about them couse their dont have any review on internet about this network.
Thanks answers...

Hello
Iam new in this forum
I am app affiliater, and I search non inctent cpi traffic for my advisec.
I had found this network, moboboost.
Someone know something about them?
I had talk with someone from this network at skype and I realy dont know what to think about them couse their dont have any review on internet about this network.
Thanks answers...
I tried to surfing the network for 2 min and they lost their SQL connection LOL. Looks like they are new in mobile advertising. You better stay with old market.

I tried to surfing the network for 2 min and they lost their SQL connection LOL. Looks like they are new in mobile advertising. You better stay with old market.
do you know some good and trust networks for cpi campaigns? that also works will affiliate apps links? do you know some good and trust networks for cpi campaigns? that also works will affiliate apps links?

If this is the right network they look closed
zIqByA5.png

do you know some good and trust networks for cpi campaigns? that also works will affiliate apps links? do you know some good and trust networks for cpi campaigns? that also works will affiliate apps links?
I think you already got two networks in here. So I suggest you join them because if you find any difficulties they are right here to help you. This is the issue of their reputation you know ;). You can also try CPAGrip CPA Lead, Maxbounty, peerfly etc.

I think you already got two networks in here. So I suggest you join them because if you find any difficulties they are right here to help you. This is the issue of their reputation you know ;). You can also try CPAGrip CPA Lead, Maxbounty, peerfly etc.

I agree. Stick with trusted networks and run in the other direction from one that's new and isn't even functioning properly. You will only lose time and money, otherwise.

Ping me for CPI campaigns ;)
I had ping you
thanks for the answer, but you gave me a networks for affiliating(advertise to) but I search for advertising

I agree. Stick with trusted networks and run in the other direction from one that's new and isn't even functioning properly. You will only lose time and money, otherwise.
Thanks for the answer

I had ping you

thanks for the answer, but you gave me a networks for affiliating(advertise to) but I search for advertising

Thanks for the answer
There are plenty of advertising networks in the resource section of the forum. Here is the link Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix. Before joining any network I suggest you to see the review first. You can easily contact them via skype/email. Best of luck.

Hi, anybody tested adtonic network? As fast as I know they have only android traffic, but minimum deposit is 100$ :(
I'm not so risky) anybody had any experience with them?

Hi, anybody tested adtonic network? As fast as I know they have only android traffic, but minimum deposit is 100$ :(
I'm not so risky) anybody had any experience with them?

No, sorry. I would start a thread in the mobile forum. I'll bet somebody there has some experience with them, unless they're brand new or something.

MI
Back