The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Some Beginner Questions

kashish4u

affiliate
I am new in adult marketing .
Read alot of stuff around still i got some general question to be answered by experienced guys.
1.Which is best network with adult offers.
2.Which is best traffic source with best conversions.
3.What is the key ? Landing Page or Traffic or Real Offer or Nothing :v
4.Anyone can help me out to start my first campaign but i got very low budget :)

((NEED A MENTOR))
Note: Need more links to learn and share ! Add me on SKYPE: kashishgupta0493 :)

2.Which is best traffic source with best conversions.
3.What is the key ? Landing Page or Traffic or Real Offer or Nothing :v

I'll start with the latter question in the quote above. Everything you've mentioned is very important: ad spot, creative you use, LP, offer, etc. You'll have to experiment and split-test A LOT to hit that sweet spot that will make you the highest ROI. Sometimes even one word on your banner can change its CTR dramatically and make all the difference for your campaign.

As for your traffic source question, our adult ad network TrafficHunt (TrafficHunt has plenty of web and mobile (banner and popunder) premium adult tube traffic worldwide (billions of impression, including some completely exclusive placements) that comes with deep targeting, detailed analytics, real-time bidding and quality support. If interested please see the details in the sig below and feel free to hit me up ;)

I'll start with the latter question in the quote above. Everything you've mentioned is very important: ad spot, creative you use, LP, offer, etc. You'll have to experiment and split-test A LOT to hit that sweet spot that will make you the highest ROI. Sometimes even one word on your banner can change its CTR dramatically and make all the difference for your campaign.

As for your traffic source question, our adult ad network TrafficHunt (TrafficHunt has plenty of web and mobile (banner and popunder) premium adult tube traffic worldwide (billions of impression, including some completely exclusive placements) that comes with deep targeting, detailed analytics, real-time bidding and quality support. If interested please see the details in the sig below and feel free to hit me up ;)
Thanks for meaningful reply .. As per your reply it seems media buying is not for people with less budget :)

Thanks for meaningful reply .. As per your reply it seems media buying is not for people with less budget :)

No prob :) If you want to really succeed in media buying (I can speak for the adult vertical) you need to be ready to invest some decent money for the start (I would say at least $1-2k), do a lot of learning and research, and run lots, lots and lots of tests (while being ready to accept the fact that some (if not most) of your initial campaigns will fail until you find a real winner(-s)). But the payoff is good: guys are getting 30-50% ROI on average not to mention some gems/success stories like 100% ROI or even more.

No prob :) If you want to really succeed in media buying (I can speak for the adult vertical) you need to be ready to invest some decent money for the start (I would say at least $1-2k), do a lot of learning and research, and run lots, lots and lots of tests (while being ready to accept the fact that some (if not most) of your initial campaigns will fail until you find a real winner(-s)). But the payoff is good: guys are getting 30-50% ROI on average not to mention some gems/success stories like 100% ROI or even more.

Even with investment without mentor it doesn't work much well as expected ! :)

banners
Back