The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Some advice please

Lorna

affiliate
Hello

I have spent the past week or so optimising my home page. I am very new to SEO, but have tried to use all the things I have learned from these forums and some other stuff I have read.

I know I'm not 100% there yet, but I would really apprecite if you would have a quick look and see if I am on the right track, and if you have any suggestions they would be most welcome.

I am new to this so please be gentle!

(link to site in signature)

thanks!

Loran,
I think you have optimised you homepage nicely The only thing I will add is that if you can some how fine a way of adding the word "Sell Property Privately" to the link where you currently have the word "Welcome" . if you can manage to add that keyword to that part of you site using
<h1></h1> tag, it will be brilliant

Second suggestion is that you add Alt tag to your logo, something like: TickEveryBox - Sell Property Privately will be excellent
Good luck

Lorna, your site looks really very nice. I have only one suggestion concerning the blog. Not long ago i compiled a basic WP optimization tutorial and in the first point you will find some information how you will be able to set seo friendly URLs. Maybe you want to apply that.

Hi Bagi

Thanks for your advice - I will certainly take a look at your article!

Many thanks for taking the time to look at my site.

it looks good in terms of SEO but the look of the site can be improved. It does not have an eye-catching business look (which is vital for the niche).

Uk property keyword competition is very high. best way forces your target keywords rather than industrial keywords. High CTR. What do you think?

I have (and currently am ) working with realtors in the US and the UK (including London). This is a VERY difficult market to work in, and if I can give you one solid piece of advice, it is to TOTALLY focus on your keyword research and assume nothing whatsoever.

I love your colour scheme (different & fresh to my eyes), layout and content. The one thing I'm not too keen on is the 3 ticks logo -- like the idea, just not the execution. I bet someone on a forum such as digitalpoint could knock something up for you for a few dollars ...

The fact all I can mention is your logo means your doing something right :)

Only other thing that puts me off registering is that you require an mailing address ... not too keen on entering that as there's no mention of what you'll do with it -- i.e. sell it on...

Only other thing that puts me off registering is that you require an mailing address ... not too keen on entering that as there's no mention of what you'll do with it -- i.e. sell it on...

I will add a bit on to the registration form to say that we never sell addreses on. The only reason we ask is that it makes it quicker for people to enter property details once you have registered, and we just use one registration system for the forum and other functions of the site.

It aslo seems to deter spammers, which is helpful. I do understand your point though.

I had noticed that Google had indexed our privacy policy a lot. Our 'bricks and mortar' address is in out terms & conditions - will they pick this up from there?

Bagi,
I have a very good one, I will send it to you via email. You will need to edit some stuff out of it naturally.

Well I could tell y'all, but then I would have to kill you.

Safe to say that two of the items google expect to find on site that they trust, is a bricks and mortar address, and a privacy policy. Just a baited hook here to try and get people thinking why it might help ;) So come on guys, post your thoughts here.

banners
Back