The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

So... Now what should I start doing ?

hswhsw97

Banned
Hi there guys,
So I just got approved to an affiliate network, What should I start doing ? (eg set up domain,talk to AM,)
I am interested in learning more about CPA offers, any advice?
Thanks !:):)

First time, try to read and learn from here as much as you can tips and tutorials about promoting CPA offer. It's not that simple, you can lose your money for investing without any lead. Good luck!

What should I start doing ? (eg set up domain,talk to AM,)
What it takes to get a profitable campaign:-
CPA is huge industry and there is no limit on the amount you can make. But again it isn’t that easy as everybody might think it to be. Profitable campaigns are not got by chance/luck; it’s made by hard work, creativity and optimization.
  1. Make your choice first about which type of CPA offers you going to jump into. Every type of offers has different traffic source and way of promotion. So sticking to one would be your best deal.
  2. Choosing your vertical. That’s one of the most crucial part. Do some research before you make up your choices.
  3. Every traffic source has its pros and cons. One vertical can perform incredibly well while the other can go terribly bad. Also do some research on your traffic source demographics, to get more information about your visitors and to choose the right offer to promote for them.
  4. Choosing the right offer:- You can have multiple variations of similar offer from same network or other network, just grab as much details as you can from your AM like CR, EPC of the network.
  5. Direct linking/ Landing pages:- I would say landing pages. But you can test both.

Source : [CASESTUDY] On How TO Get Your First Profitable CPA Campaign

Hi there guys,
So I just got approved to an affiliate network, What should I start doing ? (eg set up domain,talk to AM,)
Thanks !:):)

Have you selected a method of promoting, selected a tracker, selected a vertical and a sub-niche, acquired a VPS, set a budget?

Hi guys thanks for the help! forgot to add in that I plan to do mobile offers !
@TJ Tutor I decided to promote the offers through search PPC. Vertical would be Gaming, as for a sub-niche Ii have not chosen one yet (Whats a sub-niche ?).
I have not selected a tracker or acquired a VPS. My budget would be around $350-400 per month ? (is that okay?)

Hi guys thanks for the help! forgot to add in that I plan to do mobile offers !

Mobile is a great way to go, it's busy, competitive, and we have loads of great mobile marketers here to help yu along.

@TJ Tutor I decided to promote the offers through search PPC. Vertical would be Gaming, as for a sub-niche Ii have not chosen one yet (Whats a sub-niche ?).

A sub-niche is a highly focused portion of your vertical. In gaming, it could be a specific game, or a specific group of games, or it could be cheaters in a specific game, or an age group of players in a specific game or games, etc. You do not want to get too narrowed in a sub niche yet, as you are just getting going. Just keep in mind that the combination of an offer and its intended demographics is what you want to target.

I have not selected a tracker or acquired a VPS. My budget would be around $350-400 per month ? (is that okay?)

This is less than I would recommend over a 30 day period, $10 a day. Keep in mind you have server fees, and tracker expenses. On average, you want to spend enough on your ad testing to bring in enough relevant data into your tracker that tells you where the money is.

can i just get any domain name ? or should my domain name be related to my niche?

Well, it's always smart to have domain names that are related to your niche in some way. Don't use spaces, make the name relevant, try to get more than one domain, no trademark infringements, make it as short as possible, make it a .com, and use broad keywords.

MI
Back