The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SMS Marketing question

Neri

affiliate
We recently launched an advanced SMS marketing platform that is tailored for performance affiliates/marketers that are looking to do acquisition campaigns.
The platform is self served, simple to use and includes features such as real time reporting, conversion tracking and unique optimization tools that are geared to maximize the campaign results.
I wanted to consult with the forum and get some recommendations regarding the best practice for launching our platform.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOTE: Edited.

Don't ask members to PM you with answers. This community shares and we post answers in the forums for the benefit of everyone.

There are some best practices for the successful SMS marketing:

1. Instant replay to Customers queries

2. Apply a proper template and format for the messages.

3. Use short codes.

SMS marketing is a kind of advertising that reaches your visitors through text messages.Shortcode and keyword are two fundamental entities of SMS marketing campaign.Recently I had done SMS marketing campaign for my website-(2FA) and achieved good results from customers.

These are the 7 Best practices for SMS/Text Message Marketing

*Acquire User Consent
*Focus on Text Language
*Right Time to Text
*Send SMS as part of cross channel marketing
*Be Innovative and Create Value for Customers
*Include Disclaimers
*Add Personal Touch

Sms advertising campaigns work best when they are combined with other channels like e-mail marketing or social media. Make sure to provide options for customized content of the text as that's what will make them not seem spam-like.

"***** SPAM CONTENT REMOVED BY MOD *****

You really need to read some of the threads here, preferably ones about targeting, effective online ads, choosing the correct audience, delivering your message the right way etc. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You really need to read some of the threads here, preferably ones about targeting, effective online ads, choosing the correct audience, delivering your message the right way etc. :)

Reading the rules helps, too. :) Some people mistake us for a classified ads site, I guess. :D Fastest way to get banned.

banners
Back