The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official SMASH Revenue [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay smash

affiliate
SMASH Revenue is run and operated by some of the biggest adult media buyers out there. We pride ourselves by providing our publishers the tools and guidance they need to achieve financial freedom. All our offers are exclusive / direct and we will work out custom payout terms in order to help everyone with their cash flow!
We have close to 1,000 adult dating offers in our network and have the ability to create custom offers for those of you who push decent volume and quality leads.
Besides that we provide our affiliates with a private training section which contains guides, landing pages, banners, webinars and much more..

You might remember us from our other properties such as AdultAdSpy.com / AdultMediabuys.com / AdultMediaBuying.com / JayKnowsCash.com etc..
At SMASH Revenue you will never have to deal with anyone else besides Tuan and Jay - no lousy affiliate reps, no bullshit - we are 100% business and expect the same from our publishers.

Feel free to hit us up with any questions you might :)

Attachments

• smashrevenue.png
    smashrevenue.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 1,113
Best adult network I have used, Jay and Tuan are just awesome, so if you are looking to push some adult traffic you MUST use them. Jay once gave me 500$ to test and get into adult, and I don't know anyone else who would do that. Klayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back