The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Smartlink payout

owenlee

Hi guys!

I have just tested several offer using smartlink.

Tracking : Bemob
Network: Monetizer
Traffic: Propellerads

Here are the results.

Screenshot (243).png
Screenshot (244).png

The payout is like $0.40 max and lowest around $0.10.

How do you all make get offers like in the higher range?

Also what steps would you take test to make it a profitable one?

I was thinking the payout is too low to make it profitable.

Thanks

As you can imagine, buying traffic and redirect it to a smartlink is not going to be profitable instantly.
You need to check in your reports which zoneids from propellerads cost you much without any conversions and block them.
You may also better focus on Tier3 countries if your budget is tight as you ll get more data (clicks-conversions) to analyse for lower cost.

As you can imagine, buying traffic and redirect it to a smartlink is not going to be profitable instantly.
You need to check in your reports which zoneids from propellerads cost you much without any conversions and block them.
You may also better focus on Tier3 countries if your budget is tight as you ll get more data (clicks-conversions) to analyse for lower cost.
Thanks.

So assuming the offer from Morocco pays about $0.40 on average.

The next step is to look into the zone id, and find those that have used up to $0.80 (2 time the offer payout) and cut those id? This is the correct way of cutting the zone?

Thanks.

So assuming the offer from Morocco pays about $0.40 on average.

The next step is to look into the zone id, and find those that have used up to $0.80 (2 time the offer payout) and cut those id? This is the correct way of cutting the zone?
I personally go for 2 to 3 times the offer payout, but I don't think there is a golden rule. You already have some conversions on Morocco, check those ids, eventually try to duplicate your campaign and run it only on those whitelisted zoneids and see how it goes

I personally go for 2 to 3 times the offer payout, but I don't think there is a golden rule. You already have some conversions on Morocco, check those ids, eventually try to duplicate your campaign and run it only on those whitelisted zoneids and see how it goes

Thanks,

Will remove a few zone and test again.

Any rules like which targets to test next?

(.4/5245)*1000
(.4/245)*1000

.40 payout
@1:245 , @1:5245

**edit Adjust your bid first. :D (?)

near 600K views? and 36 conversions? lots of bots
you need to audit that traffic ...

Last edited:
(.4/5245)*1000
(.4/245)*1000

.40 payout
@1:245 , @1:5245

**edit Adjust your bid first. :D (?)

near 600K views? and 36 conversions? lots of bots
you need to audit that traffic ...

Ya..sorry how do i do it?

How do you get the figure and why it need to be devided and x 1000?

Also about @1:245 and @1:5245? What is this figure?

Thanks

Ya..sorry how do i do it?

How do you get the figure and why it need to be devided and x 1000?

Thanks
how much can you afford to pay for ads when the payout is only $0.10 - $0.40 not much!
1000 is a CPM cost you are not paying CPC?

*** Also about @1:245 and @1:5245? What is this figure?
they are just as example of a known or example CR conversion ratio

banners
Back