The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Small web design tips

nancy1

affiliate
when designing webpages it has to be ensured that the HTML code needs to be clean, as a clean HTML code would always result in helping the search engines.A clean HTML code enables the pages to load fast.

Php is more secure and easy to learn it’s same like an Html and you can switch between PHP and HTML right in the same document and run PHP from an HTML. While creating a php page to be used same programs in HTML

Hi there, it is not essential that the html code is completely clean, Google have said that if they only ranked sites that where completely W3C compliant then it would take away most of the site in the SERPs :] however obviously if you do manage to get completely clean code that would be great! But don't lose sleep over it.

Has anybody had any dealings with coldfusion yet ? I know the new dreamweaver 5 has an add on to create joomla and wordpress templates in coldfusion

Small business is small business. Whether it is in Sydney or Melbourne, it is always challenging doing web design for smaller companies because their budget constraints make it interesting. They also have fewer personnel to spare for the design process. Frequently the owner is the only one that can help you, and they are really busy, all of the time!

Also be sure you make the code in such a way that if other persons will read it they will understand what is what and where!

Php is more secure and easy to learn it’s same like an Html and you can switch between PHP and HTML right in the same document and run PHP from an HTML. While creating a php page to be used same programs in HTML

Thanks

Nothing works better than good old hand coded HTML, but there are also some nice tools and handy platforms such as wordpress for creating websites very quickly. If you want to do it yourself then don't feel discouraged as not everyone can learn HTML and CSS before they can have a half decent website.

HTML does the job, and a good one of that, but I’m more of a PHP fan myself. PHP just feels a bit more secure, so I tend to lean that way.

Always use graphics that fit the content. Just because you have an adorable photo of your dog doesn't mean you should have it on your Web site about Web Design. The main exception I would make to this is for "design" images. These are photos or graphics that help make up the design of the page, and are not intended to illustrate the content.Do not use images that blink or move or change or rotate or flash or do anything on your page. Or use them sparingly. There have been many studies that show that flashing graphics are distracting and annoying to people. In fact, in one focus group I watched the browsers actually physically cover up flashing graphics so that they could read the rest of the page.

banners
Back