The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Sling ads S**m Or What?

Harris Khan

Me & my brother Haider. We're working with this affiliate network. Their minimum payout showing on affpaying is $100 and once we contacted them to proceed the payment. They said we can't process the payment until you reach $250. They are misleading affiliates and demanding affiliates to send more traffic so that they could shave their hard earned leads.

Update* After posting this thread & posts on Facebook they finally decided to reactivate our account.

Last edited:
It is possible that they modified their payment threshold, and increased it from $100 to $250 but it hasn't been updated yet on affpaying. In that case, the misinformation you are getting could be affpaying's fault not theirs.

Too bad --contract of adhesion --unilateral
Send no more traffic --do something else if they breach the terms.
It's also possible that your sales/conversions are questionable for chargebacks or fraud?

Aff paying is an affiliate network directory which is not operated by sling ads so it's not misleading in any way by them to be honest

They are misleading their affiliates. Plus their affiliate manager gina has shut down my account with outstanding balance a big scam network.

Exactly, they are doing the same thing with us. And shut down our account.

Just like we see people signing up here to learn affiliate marketing and are not willing to put in the investment and the time to learn, and to be responsible business people, some people get together with a little money and think they can successfully launch and manage an affiliate network without actually having the experience and proper investment to successfully grow and maintain the business. There has been an explosion of affiliate networks in the past 5 years and most of them have gone out of business for these reasons. Selecting a network to work with requires a strong look at who they are and what their experience and successes have been.

Aff paying is an affiliate network directory which is not operated by sling ads so it's not misleading in any way by them to be honest
Do proper research before commenting on posts. Affpaying is an affiliate network directory where every affiliate network goes and add all their details so that we affiliate can see their reviews, minimum payout, aff managers etc.

here you can check. https://prnt.sc/21fadyu

It is possible that they modified their payment threshold, and increased it from $100 to $250 but it hasn't been updated yet on affpaying. In that case, the misinformation you are getting could be affpaying's fault not theirs.
They even can pay $50 that's not a big deal. Even I am working with several big affiliate network who can pay even min $50. They are just misleading and asking us to send more and more traffic to reach $250 and I know we could not reach that $250 because they are shaving leads.

Do proper research before commenting on posts. Affpaying is an affiliate network directory where every affiliate network goes and add all their details so that we affiliate can see their reviews, minimum payout, aff managers etc.

here you can check. https://prnt.sc/21fadyu
Hahaha
Updating isn't possible through that form. Gao sometimes takes weeks to reply on emails if a network wants to change something.

Maybe do proper research before commenting this BS on a public forum?

Well, not only affiliates who find Slings ad weird .. also their workers find it so
Screenshot - 03_12_2021 , 10_16_39.png

- Samira

Well, not only affiliates who find Slings ad weird .. also their workers find it so
View attachment 22306

- Samira
Yes they mostly have dash cam trial offers which seems mostly own by them. On their lander it shows customers to just pay for shipping which is almost $6.69 and then they rebill $89 without their consent. Even the value of those dash cam on amazon not more than $30-$50. When customers call them they don't even attend their calls and not properly respond to their queries.

*Update - Now They've updated their affpaying details min threshold changed from $100 to $250

Last edited:
Seems like a sling ads member secretly using affiliatefix plattform to defend themselves.
Hahah, no.
Feel free to read my detailed adult dating journey on here. I have never heard of or used Sling Ads.
I'm just saying that affiliate networks and programs cannot easily change data on there since Gao (the owner) sometimes takes weeks to answer to such emails.
I'm not defending Sling Ads in any way am I? Just making sure that next time you do not base your expectations on a 3rd party network directory.

Not only is it a stupid thing to do; it also leads in threads like these :')

They even can pay $50 that's not a big deal. Even I am working with several big affiliate network who can pay even min $50. They are just misleading and asking us to send more and more traffic to reach $250 and I know we could not reach that $250 because they are shaving leads.
There is no way an affiliate network can pay below what is stated on their minimum threshold which is $100 as you described. They would have to change the information on there first, and lower it to $50 , before they can pay out $50 . But as long as the information there is $100, there is no way they can pay out $50.

There is no way an affiliate network can pay below what is stated on their minimum threshold which is $100 as you described. They would have to change the information on there first, and lower it to $50 , before they can pay out $50 . But as long as the information there is $100, there is no way they can pay out $50.
It takes only few hours to update the details on affpaying. You can check now from $100$ to $250 @Demii

It takes only few hours to update the details on affpaying. You can check now from $100$ to $250 @Demii
No it doesn't.
Sometimes Gao replies in hours, sometimes it takes weeks.
When I worked at an affiliate network I did all communications with him, good guy, but sometimes disappears for literal weeks.

Like I've said multiple times now; Affpaying.com does not display facts about an affiliate network and can be outdated at anytime.

You ALWAYS have to read the agreement you're signing with the affiliate network to make sure you know their payment conditions.

Me & my brother Haider. We're working with this affiliate network. Their minimum payout showing on affpaying is $100 and once we contacted them to proceed the payment. They said we can't process the payment until you reach $250. They are misleading affiliates and demanding affiliates to send more traffic so that they could shave their hard earned leads.

Update* After posting this thread & posts on Facebook they finally decided to reactivate our account.

You can find reputable networks here, in the forum. It takes only 1-2 minutes. "Top Resources" on the main page :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 17.24.20.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 17.24.20.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 18
That is the truth and most people do not read the agreement.
Three things are always there but we don't bother ourselves to read :

> The introduction of books
> The ingredients
> The agreement

jack black eating GIF

- Samira

banners
Back