“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Official slimspots [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_slimspots

affiliate
Chris_slimspots submitted a new resource:

SlimSpots - High Performance CPA Network

The best combination for you. PPL/PPS/RevShare.

slimspots permanently ensures that your traffic revenue is balanced. Besides PPL Campaigns which reap quick cash, we also provide PPS and RevShare campaigns which ensure long-term revenues.

Boost your income on Mobile & Desktop.

As a publisher, not only will you benefit from higher payouts, we will also turn nearly all the traffic channels you can think of into revenue.

Stop losing money. Register today!
Stop wasting...

Read more about this resource...

I'm waiting for payment last 2.5 months. In this process of course I have stopped working with this company.

But I had 203 euro in my slimspots account. As you can see screenshot below, redit belongs to July and June.

1.jpg

Bank company getting money every process. So I didn't asked for payment for june. I wanted to get june and july together.
As you can see second screenshot below , I should have get this payment actually in August.

2.jpg

And your employee Tamara did not pay with various reasons in August.

I agreed not to take the payment last month, to take it together this month because I have nothing to do.

And you Employee Tamara accept it too as you can see third screenshot below.

3.jpg

When it comes to today, here is the screenshot:

4.jpg

So i have send e-mail to the finance ministry of germany about this problem. And Tamara send my 123 euro to my bank account( actually i did'nt get the money, it looks like payment made on my slimspots account )

but even payment made, i don't want to get 123 euro, that's why i didn't get this money 2 months ago!!

If you're going to work with slimspots . think twice! Because I am about to go mad with these peoples.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 19
I would like to respond to the above as I was one of the account managers dealing with this account. As we can see Savas has left most data and conversations here, but not all. To cut all this story short it comes to minimum payouts in which all are aware and agree to when signing up.
The publisher in question was on a minimum of €100 Monthly, hence he was paid the €123. After this invoice was paid out there is a total of €71,48 credits generated, it stands to reason that he must take the total to €100 in order to receive the next payout.
The account is still open and active with the credits there and would welcome him back to make the extra €28,52 to reach his minimum threshold and receive his payout in full.
We are a network with solid credibility and integrity and this is know in the industry.
I hope that this clears the situation, many thanks and great success to all.

I would like to respond to the above as I was one of the account managers dealing with this account. As we can see Savas has left most data and conversations here, but not all. To cut all this story short it comes to minimum payouts in which all are aware and agree to when signing up.
The publisher in question was on a minimum of €100 Monthly, hence he was paid the €123. After this invoice was paid out there is a total of €71,48 credits generated, it stands to reason that he must take the total to €100 in order to receive the next payout.
The account is still open and active with the credits there and would welcome him back to make the extra €28,52 to reach his minimum threshold and receive his payout in full.
We are a network with solid credibility and integrity and this is know in the industry.
I hope that this clears the situation, many thanks and great success to all.

Chris_slimspots hasn't been around since January. All vendors here are required to answer all call outs, inquiries, and challenges of any kind. Maybe you can find out why, or possibly have another rep assigned to the account here.

We're happy to have a clear understanding of what occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back