The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Skills To The Test

Scripter

affiliate
I have been thinking lately,
And know since i see so much potential online i wish to move foward my ideas.
I want to start a project wich will be very expensive but keep people occupied and learn more about programming.
A 3d Multiplayer Online Game.
I will be acepting staff required a portfolio is presented. Many others are may glady join in this conquest.
Its a side project, nothing too major but i will try initiate a website for others to view the work as we continue.

The game however will need much attention and thinking and to start off a theme. So get posting and pming.

Scripter

That sounds awesome! How would it teach people though? or is it teaching while you make it?

Well they need to have basic knoledge and the concept. We will all work together over messenger and once i get all the planes up and rendered, ill get them on the server making it better for them, im also working on 3d character creation sowtfare for them to use :)

wow - I'm loving the sound of this! I'm learning maya atm if you need some (blocky! heh) characters designed. Also learning c# but ew lol

Cool no prob, it will all merge in the end with some finishing touches, just get some done on your free time and give me some screenies.
The textiles can be mailed to me for extra edditing.

MI
Back