The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Simultaneously launching campaigns

ironbull

Hi Attila,

Thanks for offer your support to the AffiliateFix community. I am sure you will over-deliver with your replies.

I have two question regarding campaigns.

Is it a good procedure to launch two campaigns simultaneously in the same country and the same type of traffic?

Let's say I want to promote UC Browser and PSafe Antivirus in Colombia. Is it OK if I launch both campaigns at the same time using the same traffic source? Is it better to launch them in separate traffic sources (same type of traffic)?

Also, I would like to know your thoughts about launching the same offer in two different countries at once. Is it better to launch it in the most profitable country first, see what happens or launch both at the same time? Both offers appear in the TOP offers of the network, BTW, so they are proven to work.

Regards

You could do this.

Add in as a split test UC Browser & PSafe for funnel1, and also for funnel2.

Sometimes a banner which you originally created for AV might work well for a browser app too; give it a try and see what the data says you might be surprised!

The more you launch, the faster you will find a successful geo/offer combination.

When I used to do app installs we launched 10 geos every single day with my team.

Today on my teespring campaigns, we launch 14 campaigns every single day. Success is in the numbers.

You could do this.

Add in as a split test UC Browser & PSafe for funnel1, and also for funnel2.

Sometimes a banner which you originally created for AV might work well for a browser app too; give it a try and see what the data says you might be surprised!

The more you launch, the faster you will find a successful geo/offer combination.

When I used to do app installs we launched 10 geos every single day with my team.

Today on my teespring campaigns, we launch 14 campaigns every single day. Success is in the numbers.

So when you say set up UCBrowser for funnel1 and PSafe for funnel2, do you mean to use the same campaign URL in Voluum (different paths) and set up just one campaign in your traffic source? That way you don't compete on bids/placement with yourself?

So when you translate your landing pages from English to let's say Russian (a language you are not familiar with), are you concerned about the cultural things of that language? Do you translate the landing pages as they are or do you add some extra things related to the country you are launching?

Thanks again

Setup just 1 campaign in traffic source, and in your tracker do a split test between the two offers.

I created a company called www.transey.com and hired staff that works with native speakers in the geo we are working in to ensure that all translations make local sense and sound real, as if a local would've said it.

Setup just 1 campaign in traffic source, and in your tracker do a split test between the two offers.

I created a company called www.transey.com and hired staff that works with native speakers in the geo we are working in to ensure that all translations make local sense and sound real, as if a local would've said it.

Was ready to try your service but I realized that the only input language you offer right now is English and I am looking also for a Spanish option.

Most of the affiliate marketers speak English, that's why it's only a 'one way street' to have things they find in English to a language of their choice.

banners
Back