The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Simple CPA method for Newbies!

Walter

affiliate
In this step by step guide, I will show you how to make money using CPA networks.

Step 1: Join in CPA Networks

As there are plenty of CPA networks on the network, it is always recommended to join affiliate networks with good reputation so that you get paid for your efforts on time.

Some of the best CPA networks are:
1.AzoogleAds
2.MaxBounty
3.CPA Empire
4.NeverBlueAds
5.Copeac
6.Hydra Media
Step 2: Select CPA Offer

Once you join CPA network, you should be able to choose the best offer that brings maximum result.

In other words, you have to carefully select the right offer:

Here are some criteria’s that you need to follow:
1. Find a lead that pay you from $5 - $10
2. Easy To subscribe Offers
Step 3: Test the offer Using Free Traffic Source

Finally, once you select CPA offer you should drive traffic to your affiliate offer.

It is highly recommended to drive traffic freely before you use any paid traffic.

One way of generating a free traffic is by creating a viral video and submitting to youtube.

You can also scale to other video sites, once you get good result for youtube.

Step 4: Drive Traffic to the CPA Offer from Cheap Paid Services

Some of the services you can use are
·Using Adbrite,

·Adbux,

·Buyrefs
Make sure to use targeting based on your offer .

Step 5: Rinse and Repeat

Once you create a successful CPA campaign, move to another offer and repeat the process again and again.

Hi Walter, thanks for the Sharing...the steps seems simple but I guess a lot of work need to be done on getting the targeted traffics!

Cheers!

The key here is also picking the right ppc or ppv network - different networks have different users.

For instance alot of networks have users that have downloaded gaming toolbars etc - so these would be best for any game related niches and so on.

Always check with the network AM before posting a campaign!

Good overall process but of course there is a lot of meat left out. Promoting CPA offers isn't rocket science but there is a learning curve and people must figure out countless obstacles and get over plenty of hurdles by themselves.

The rewards are worth it though!

Could not agree more with this statement. There are many variables that you must get right with paid traffic.

Good overall process but of course there is a lot of meat left out. Promoting CPA offers isn't rocket science but there is a learning curve and people must figure out countless obstacles and get over plenty of hurdles by themselves.

The rewards are worth it though!

after read your post,i will try more hard,thx kenster

Great! I would break up your whole process into little mini steps and then really evaluate each and every step. Find out what you could be doing better or where you can be split testing to optimize that step. At the end of the day, when you optimize the small steps, then when you put them together you should have a well oiled money making machine!

Let us know if you have any questions or snags along the way

No, it isn't. I got accepted into MaxBounty in the first place, although I had no CPA experience at that time. Just remember that they always do the interview via phone, so make sure you prepare for the questions, for example :
1. How are you going to promote our offers ?
2. Do you have any websites ?
3.What's your favorite promoting methods ?

A common trick is to register into the network with an email address with your domain instead of yahoo or gmail.

Yes, it is easy. How draw a cat, almost
pictures-of-cats-6.jpg

I understand there is a lot more but can anyonee elaborate? :)

I am looking to learn this right now and make money RIGHT NOW! Who's gonna help me out? ;)

hey walter thanks for the share!
so how is your method going on?
i have a plan for this instead of your #4 step i will srite articles on some websites.
let me have a crack at it ^_^

It wasn't difficult for me to get accepted at MaxBounty either even as a newbie. They did call me to do that interview as well. It was a very smooth process.

There are many ways you get get free traffic for testing campaigns. Getting into networks is pretty simple. tell the truth about who you are what you want to do. I will approve almost anyone who does this. We do have certain geographical limits on who we accept however. You must also pay attention, like K mentioned, to how the offer is to be promoted.

MI
Back