The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Simple and easy landing page

abdellahi

hi everyone, one of the most important things in AM is the Landing Page some may use Direct linking but the good result is always with LP today i'll show you a very simple LP that can give you a very high CTR and sometimes a good CR these type of LP work the best with health offer but you can play with it to use with it for other veticals :
bk.PNG

so as you can see when the user see the play button he will click on it and then he ill be redirecte to the offer page wich contain the video, you can find a lot of offers (CPA or clickbank offer) that contain a video on their offer page and use this simple LP to promote them.
make sure to test different angles.
good luck ;)

So people actually fall for this? I don't mean to sound like that guy I've worked IT for 4 years so to me it's always been something I X close out of once I see it wants information mainly because I never understood why.

i'll show you a very simple LP that can give you a very high CTR and sometimes a good CR
Hi, What results you got so far while using it? CTR/GEO? CR? What GEOS you tested so far?
Cause in some GEO's there's much higher resistance to these tricks.

P.S. if you show users an LP with word "clikc" (as on your LP) instead of "click" then most likely you will get lower CTR

in some GEO's there's much higher resistance to these tricks.
Hi, What results you got so far while using it? CTR/GEO? CR? What GEOS you tested so far?
Cause in some GEO's there's much higher resistance to these tricks.

P.S. if you show users an LP with word "clikc" (as on your LP) instead of "click" then most likely you will get lower CTR
Not to mention "Shoking" instead of "Shocking"

banners
Back