The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

janetbrunner

affiliate
I purchased a newsletter sign up form graphic and need instructions on how insert the code to make it functional. Any ideas on how to get instructions?

Need more information. What exactly did you purchase? Was it a script of some sort?

There are two file: psd file and a jpg file. I opened the psd file with GIMP and it did not look like there was any script. The jpg file is just one big page with all the graphics on it.

If it's just images, you're missing the most important part: The part that actually takes the customer information and stores it in a database. Of course, for that you will also need hosting with a database.

I suggest you get back to the person who sold you the graphics and tell him you need the rest of the package.

I suggest you get back to the person who sold you the graphics and tell him you need the rest of the package.
I really wonder why anybody would be interested in paying for a newsletter script while there are many services on the web that costs nothing more than 1 dollar? I personally use MailChimp which is a great free service that can manage up to 2.000 subscribers.

I was trying to find a sign up form that was nicer looking than the standard Mailchimp form. It is proving to be more of a project than I wanted.

Hi Janet,

What you can do is install a Joomla site, on new folder, then you can use AI contact safe to create your form as you like it. Problem is you will need a Joomla template to match your static site look...

Another way is to simply use Dreamweaver with a mix of PHP an html.

If you are interested please PM me.

MI
Back