The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Show off your own images

Robocop

affiliate
Here is your chance to share your own photos. If you havent got hosting space you can use the free http://www.pictiger.com/ images like the one below can be expanded by clicking the image.

What is Pictiger?

PicTiger is a FREE image hosting service where eveyone is able to upload their own image, create a thumbnail from it, resize the image or the thumbnail, create their own albums, post their images to their sites, forums, blogs or anywhere they want.

Instructions:

Open the link above
Click browse and find the image on your pc.
Click upload
Wait a while
Click the URL details beside Thumb for Forums make sure all details are highlighted (Note its best to right click + copy as the 'copy' button seems to not always work.
Paste into forum.

I would suggest you do a 'Preview Post' before posting in forum at least the first few times :)

Snap away and get sharing ;)

This was taken from the top of the London eye.

Will get my cameral out... I am also working on a hack for this site that would replace the google ad on the righ hand site, the hack will display pictures taken by members , each time you visit you will see a new picure.. we should impliment it within two weeks or so.

Yes, built in forums gallery would be very nice :) The drawback of pictiger and similar hosts is the awful adverts you need to see each time. And they do not resize the pic to fit the screen... :/

Yes, built in forums gallery would be very nice :) The drawback of pictiger and similar hosts is the awful adverts you need to see each time. And they do not resize the pic to fit the screen... :/

Piotrek,
We are going to build out own gallery with a vB photgallery plugin... time again is the problem.

MI
Back