The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Should I try CPA?

demigr

affiliate
Hello everyone, first post here. I have been lurking for a bit doing some research, and was hoping to get some insight. I run a website related to finance specifically for one product, and we are starting to get some good relevant SEO clicks to the site. We are generating around 40-60 web form leads per day, along with another 30-40 phone calls per day organically.

I don't know weather I should be looking to just sell these leads, or join an affiliate network to sell them. Wouldn't it be essentially the same thing, but in the affiliate network it makes it easier to find buyers for these, and the affiliate company would make a percentage?

Also, what would be recommended for a software to help handle this? It seems like hasoffers or cake are the top two? Does each affiliate network need a certain program, or can I choose one and stick to that permanently?

Lastly, if I am seeing offers for these types of leads in the range I stated, how realistic is it that I will get:

40 web leads x $5 = $200
30 phone calls x $15 = $450

Assuming of course the leads are good relevant leads and the volume remains the same.. Is selling leads via web forms and call transfers a reliable way to make money using CPA?

You can definitly make some decent $$$ off of Web leads and Pay per call leads especially in finance niche, you can check on offervault to see if there are any networks you can join that have offers related to your niche that you can promote, as for how much you can make, that depends on how good your leads are, i know pay per call the person calling has to be on the line for a certain length of time for you to get payed, and finance web forms can also be very long that people dont want to fill them out, how good your leads are/convert, depends on how good your preselling them

If I am generating the leads on my site, then there really isn't a need for the CPA network is that correct? Is CPA only about driving traffic to a advertisers site and then hoping it converts to a lead/sale on their site?

MI
Back