The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

should I repeat the promotion of each product in my email marketing?

Kay Huang

affiliate
So I will be sending my subscribers good valuable contents through emails. In between, I will send some promotion emails to promote some affiliate products. I often heard people say that people don't buy something until they've seen it for 5 or 6 times. So is it important to repeat telling them about one product for like 4 or 5 times? How do I do that? Do I send out one round of all the promotion emails about different products, then send out those promotion emails again in round 2 and then round 3? How many times in good for repeating promoting a product and what's the right way to do that?

Hello Kay,

Thanks for your question!

Email marketing is a great channel for gaining customers. If you'd like to promote affiliate offers via email marketing you have to think about a few things.
1. Deliverability - are your email contacts going to get your email in their inbox or spam folder?
2. Subject Line - This is the first thing you need to test as that's the deal breaker. Are they gonna open your email to see your message/ad or not?
3. Instead of simple text I'd do image in my emails. An image is worth a thousand words. Same rules apply, test headline, product image, body copy, call to action.
4. I wouldn't confuse readers with multiple offers in one email. Mention/promote one offer at a time. You can repeat emails every once in a while, but don't make them feel like they have signed up to a promotional newsletter, keep feeding them with great value.

Best of luck!

banners
Back