The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Should I join to this network?

Dario

I just checked today Affpaying and found a new CPA network with lots of positive reviews like this:

i just found a simply excellent cpa network.kaleido affiliates becomes a top affiliate network in industry.i upload my payment proof.anurag mahajan is a superman and his support rating is 5+.thankyou.

hello all of my friends.just listen here kaleido is the no.1 affiliate network.payments simply superb and fast with out any delay.anurag mahajan affiliate manager is awesome.thanks to anurag and kaleido team.

kaleido is the best network ever.i got my payments earlier before the payment date.its very trusted network high offers and high payouts.please check out.anuragmahajan is my AM.he is very helpful.thank you kaleido

You can check this network here>>> and official site here>>> Nice design,right? xD

Interesting thing is>>> Tracking Software : HasOffers
Minimum Payment:$5
Payment Frequency : Weekly

;) This network will be the new "RoyalRevenue" ;) New one indian CPA network...
Of course title was just a joke "Should I join to this network?"...
I won`t join never to network like this...
Maybe I will add to skype their AMs and check what they really know about affiliate marketing...(I feel it will be funny) :cool:

Thanks to HasOffers and their free trial!

Last edited:
I think you should split test it and check for yourself, if they have high paying offers then you can stick to it.

Just wanted to say with this thread don`t believe 100% in reviews about 1 month old networks...
Better stay with PROVEN and PROFESSIONAL networks...

yea i checked into it and once i started reading and went to the website, i knew it had to be a joke. unfortunately most networks under has offers are "fly-by-night" operations. It is pretty sad, but cant really say much about this one in particular, but the numbers don't lie. Plus, any network that is new plus pays weekly by default wont be around very long

OK, so in turning this to a teaching lesson for us noob underlings (LOL), I am assuming the payouts, etc are just so out of wack its a scam or something along those lines?

Thanks for putting us on scanner, nice to see people talking about us in few months time, I am working with Kaleido affiliates so everyone is welcome to reach for any sort of queries. I will be happy to assist.

Our Parent company site: Kaleidomedia.com
Our Web development Sister concern: itglobalconsulting.com/

Everyone is welcome to join

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaleido Affiliates network is good, Working since april, they are into media since 2007 as kaleidomedia and have very good reputation.
Their is no minimum amount unlike other networks

Thanks for response here and welcome to forum!
Interesting...never heard before about Kaleido Affiliates...
Profit Kings Media has also weekly with no minimal thereshold ;)
btw do you have some dating offers for me? :cool:

CPA is our new venture, we deal in web development and CPM media selling space prior to this
Yes we have dating offers for you

Feel free to add me on skype : sumeetlunia
Thanks for response here and welcome to forum!
Interesting...never heard before about Kaleido Affiliates...
Profit Kings Media has also weekly with no minimal thereshold ;)
btw do you have some dating offers for me? :cool:

Honestly I'd just do the required minimum and see if they pay, just for kicks lol. You never know who the big players are gonna be in this industry years from now. Even the owner from PKM has come a long way too. Right Yousif?

But yeah, you want your paycheck secure go with the Peerflys, A4Ds, Maxbountys, and Revived Media of the world.

Cheers.

Thats the way to go,
keeping cashout low is the way to attract new affiliates, Affs testing gets their small funds stuck and get worried about it. And with paypal we do smaller cashouts which is minutes jobs and keeps affs happy.
Honestly I'd just do the required minimum and see if they pay, just for kicks lol. You never know who the big players are gonna be in this industry years from now. Even the owner from PKM has come a long way too. Right Yousif?

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone

UK Dating 4$ per free sign up
US Dating 2.5$ per free sign up
FR mobile install 5$ per install
Incentive offers also available

weekly payments
No minimum limit
Hasoffers Enterprise tracking
24X7 Instant support

everyone is welcome

Honestly Sumeet I'd be more much interested about offers from India ( you know, the motherland ;) ), or the APAC region in general (Japan, China, Hong Kong, Korea), specially mobile ones. Still welcome to the board again and best of luck to your business and associates.

We have recently added few more offers from india and Asia Pacific regions
Feel free to PM me for instant approvals.
Also If you need any specific offer,let us know.

Honestly Sumeet I'd be more much interested about offers from India ( you know, the motherland ;) ), or the APAC region in general (Japan, China, Hong Kong, Korea), specially mobile ones. Still welcome to the board again and best of luck to your business and associates.

Hi, I share here a list of the TOP 5 CPA Networks:
1.-PeerFly
2.-MaxBounty
3.-Affiliate Venture Group
4.-AdscendMedia
5.-CPALead

NOTE: If you don´t have a website yet, you may not get approved, in that case, 9 out of ten times works if you make a call to them and explain you are not a newbie, and explain the way you plan to send traffic to them.

Oh maaaaan! :D First what I saw was your signature...Are you sure that PeerFly will allow this type of promotion?
Unfortunetely this is not a "Starbucks" forum and that is not a targeted traffic for advertiser:(
Luke is member here so better ask him for suggestion how to start and hide your signature ASAP!:D
I guess that is an offer from PeerFly,right?

p.s. You just Copied and pasted these "TOP 5 networks" from somewhere...

Its been good time now. more offers have been added and we are looking for more affiliates
everyone with genuine traffic is welcome.
weekly payments
no minimum limit
no scrubbing
special deals for good volume

banners
Back