The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Shiftcode.com & PerformaNetwork.com Shutting Down Services as of 1/1/2015

What option will you choose?

• Pay to own your copy of script and host on your own Virtual Private Server (VPS).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clements

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affiliates Media
Revenue Hut
The below information is no longer any options as Shiftcode has been sold! However, before selling it here is what was said....

"Originally Posted by Thomas Michael Dietzel on Facebook at Facebook

We will be shutting down the Shiftcode Service as of 1/1/2015.

You will have 4 options if you wish to keep the service intact:
1) We will continue hosting it for you, simply as a hosting provider. We will provide $0 support for it. The monthly hosting cost will be $100. You will NOT have access to source code, nor will you receive any support other than rebooting your server if needed and/or resolving mysql service issues. There will be no Performa Networks integrated with in as of 1/1/2015 when that service is shut down.

2) For a one time fee of $250, we will be happy to export your "Members" list for you, this will allow you to have someone import it into another program of your choice. There are several other GPT programs out there. (CSV Format)

3) For a one time fee of $500, we will export your entire database for you into SQL format. You may do what you wish with it at that point.

4) For a one time fee of $2,500 we will install your site onto a virtual private server of your choice. You will need to buy hosting from any provider that sells VPS or Cloud Servers. We recommend Vultr.com and suggest their $15 plan for most sites. This will essentially put you in full control of your site and future updates to your sites script. We will not provide any support once installed and confirmed "operational" in the As-is status it was in on our server. If you have more than one site the cost is $2,000 per site for us to do this. This gives you full source code access and right to use it on one site per purchase.

---------------------------
All PerformaNetwork.com Networks have the option of either

1) Moving to Afftrack (Of course free of charge) and be grandfathered in at the $300 a month price. (Billing Starting Jan 1st). Please open a ticket on Shiftcode.com or email tommy@afftrack.com

or

2) Purchase a one time use copy of the script. (If you paid the $3k setup/license fee to the previous owner of Performa, this was just a setup/license fee. It did not provide you with legal rights to source code or the software. I will however honor that as a discount against the fee) A one time purchase can be bought for $5,000 and we will then move your service for you to the hosting provider of your choice. We recommendVultr.com and suggest their $15 plan for most sites. This will essentially put you in full control of your site/script and future updates to your sites script. We will not provide any support once installed and confirmed "operational" in the As-is status it was in on our server. If you have more than one performa script the cost is $1,000 per performa site for us to do this. This gives you full source code access and right to use it on one site per purchase. Once moved they will no longer be integrated with Shiftcode sites who choose to exercise their options above.

----------------------

If you want to take advantage of this, then please open a support ticket. As of November 1st, we will be providing no support for the Shiftcode products other than those exercising their options above. The above options are non-negotiable. We did these options rather than just picking a date and shutting down the service without the community having options."

Last edited:
I have an incentivescripts site , it's also known as clixscript . I bought it back when shiftcode kept going offline as a backup plan. it's ok but it is more of a ptc than gpt and the normal gpt crowd doesn't seem to like using it. I haven't paid for a design and I haven't promoted it much, so perhaps with a nice look and more promotion it would do better.

Figuring out how to add offers that will postback right has been a struggle but I admit I haven't spent much time figuring it out, not much help on their forum. I was able to get some offer walls added and have struggled with others.

But the price isn't bad, it works fine on my $9 a month hostgator hosting, I don't really have any complaints, I am just so used to only shiftcode that using something different is a learning experience. wanna check out my site that is not designed or custom coded it is GPT.xyz - Get paid To

Jimmy Li, If you would like to be invited to the Shiftcode Official Facebook Group please PM me your email address in which I can send the invite.

Thank you, but I don't have a ShiftCode site anymore. I don't really care. I'm on to bigger and better things. I had to laugh because it had been an open group since it was created until last week or the week before. Why does it need to be closed? I think it's funny that certain factions don't want certain people to see what's going on. I'm just glad somebody took it over for all of those who do still have ShiftCode sites and for those who'd like to use the script. Hopefully, Jimmy is capable of making it better and fixing the problems. Tom never did anything with the script because he didn't care. He never had any intention of keeping it, as I stated months ago.

You owned a network, right? If its the correct Linda I am thinking of. What are you doing now a days?

Last edited:
There is another option if your still exploring and that is the Amate GPT Service which is a custom script that has not launched yet and only a small handful of people will be able to get in before launch with the founders package with a one time fee of $500 but only available to very few people. If your interested let me know. I can message the script owners.

Sweet. Sounds like fun, hope that's going well for you!

It actually is very fun! Because I'm just starting out, it's not too lucrative yet but the potential is certainly there. The more apps I get out there, the more they get seen and downloaded, and the more money I'll make.

It actually is very fun! Because I'm just starting out, it's not too lucrative yet but the potential is certainly there. The more apps I get out there, the more they get seen and downloaded, and the more money I'll make.

That's awesome. If you can, share/PM one of your apps I would love to check out some of your work!

MI
Back