The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Share your Landing Page

guidone1983

affiliate
Hello,
I am little confused by the fact that so many traffic sources don't allow direct linking to offers. The offers are really just the landing pages of the end advertiser. So, it seems like everyone in CPA marketing ends up building a Landing Page to promote another Landing Page.

Anyhow, I'm not complaining but just trying to explain the backstory around my request. I was wondering if anyone would share an old landing page they have used and the actual offer you promoted? I understand nobody is going to show a current landing page with a live offer.... But, I would like to an example of a Landing Page promoting a CPA offer. I appreciate the support. Subsequently, I will be off to create a landing page because I chosen my first offer. Excited to get going.
Best,
Brian

Actually I am not redirecting the traffic to another CPA landing page from my primary landing pages. I just collect the leads and send them to autoresponder which have already set up for 7 days follow up emails. By this way right now I am actually doing my affiliate business.

Hi Dr. Evil, Mind if I ask what your networks you're using? I'm asking because I noticed that Peerfly does not accept email traffic and only some of the offers on Maxbounty allow email traffic. Thanks for sharing.

There are some great tools out there to do some digital spying.

Try Box of Ads, I use this tool to help my pubs find examples of landing pages being used, it's a really great tool that many people in the industry use!

Best,

Kate Schlussler
Mpire Network
Email: Kate.Schlussler@ mpirenetwork.com

Actually I am not redirecting the traffic to another CPA landing page from my primary landing pages. I just collect the leads and send them to autoresponder which have already set up for 7 days follow up emails. By this way right now I am actually doing my affiliate business.

Funny you should metion doing that. I was just speaking with someone about building a list to send offers to vs just sending them directly to an offer. Can you PM I want to learn more about doing this.

Hi Kate,
Thanks for the reply. Box of Ads looks great. It might be very well worth the price but $200.00 a month is a little steep since I am just starting out. I am surprised they don't have a lighter version for a more cost effective price point or a reasonable trial period.

I am little confused by the fact that so many traffic sources don't allow direct linking to offers. The offers are really just the landing pages of the end advertiser. So, it seems like everyone in CPA marketing ends up building a Landing Page to promote another Landing Page.

We do this for two primary reasons. One is to presell the offer. The second, some of us like to collect information that we can add to our own email lists.

I was wondering if anyone would share an old landing page?

Google "landing page" and click on "images" at the top of the SER's. You will see thousands of LP's.

Also, in our resources area you will find a company called MakeMassive. Go to their site and you will see the landing pages for most offers, and in some cases you can see some of the ads.

In addition, you can go to OfferVault and do the same.

Don't forget, there are some landing pages in the Dojo, once you join.

banners
Back