Shane of WhiteFire Network.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Interview with Shane of WhiteFire Network - 03/10/2011

logo_1294095187.png

Hello and a warm welcome from CPAFix.com, kindly introduce and tell us a little bit about yourself.

My name is Shane Gallagher and I am the owner of WhiteFire Network(wfnetwork.com). I am 18 and live in New Jersey. I spend my summers on the water wakeboarding and my winters on the mountains skiing.

How long have you been involved in the CPA industry? and for how long exactly

I started when I was 14. A friend of mine told me about sites that allowed you to fill out surveys for prizes. I did my research and soon learned that there was a much larger opportunity in the CPA industry. I ran a few successful campaigns and started WF when I felt like there was a lack of good offers in the content locking industry. WF was started in January and has been turning heads since.

What made you get involved with WhiteFire, and what is your exact role within the company?

Like I said previously, I felt that there was a lack of solid offers in the content locking industry. It seemed to me that affiliates were settling for low epc's and networks taking large margins. I came in and made connections with advertisers that monetize my affiliates traffic the best, and limited my margin to achieve the highest EPC's in the content-locking industry. I run WF 100%. If you have a question, ask me. If you receive a payment, I sent it personally. Running every aspect of my business is something I enjoy. It allows me to provide a high level of service to all of my affiliates.

Tell us abit more about WhiteFire, and what makes them stand out more than the other CPA networks out there?

My approach to the content locking industry is quality over quantity. My affiliates know that whichever offers I have active are the ones that will convert. It is not their job to test offers to find the right ones. That's my job. All you need to do is send the traffic to the gateway, and I will make sure it is monetized to its 100% potential. Of course, I allow affiliates to pick and choose offers if they please.

How many publishers does your Network run with? and what’s the easiest way to get approved or in contact with you?

We have a decent amount of active pubs. It is enough to keep me plenty busy, but not enough to make me overwhelmed. I like the amount of publishers I have now, because it allows me to work closely with each affiliate. I talk to many of my affiliates on a daily basis. The best way to contact me is skype- sgallagher0921 or email- shane.gallagher (a.t) wfnetwork.com. I am pretty quick on applications, so expect to hear from me soon after applying.

What offers and methods do you see working best at this current moment?

All of my affiliates are currently content locking, and they are doing very well. Email submits have been hot lately. I've been working closely with a few advertisers and we are making the offers convert better than they ever have before.

So tell us about your payment methods and how often you are willing to pay publishers?

Paypal, Payoneer, Wire or anything else we can work out. I pay weekly when you hit $1k. Monthly net 15 for anything below that.

Here at CPAFix.com believe publisher support is the one most important things within the CPA industry, so tell us what you offer your publishers?

I do everything I can to support my publishers. A lot of pubs come to me looking for someone to JV with. They come to me with A and need B. I normally know who they would work well with and make that connection. I've seen a lot of successful JV's rise from that. I am always willing to assist my publishers. I am almost always available. If I am not sleeping or at class, I am on the computer taking care of my publishers. I don't know what a weekend is.

Alot of publishers are still using Social Media methods and as it’s increasingly becoming increasingly harder where do you see the CPA industry heading towards and what other methods can you suggest to publishers?

I see a lot of people still making money with social media, and I think that this will continue. Although, the past few months has really made it harder for those new to the industry. Those who are established and intuitive are the ones who can make it work. There's definitely still opportunity, and you can do really well if you hit it right.

What do you make of the current state of the industry? Where do you think it is heading, and what does WhiteFire have to offer in the future?

By the time you read this, the current state of the industry will have changed. It changes daily and we need to adapt to those changes. Old methods wash out, and new methods are making bank. In the CPA industry you always need to be on your toes and jump on opportunities before it's too late. The industry has been cleaning itself up the past few years. Any methods/offers that faced a lot of criticism seem to be a thing of the past.

WF is always growing. We started on 1 server. It then moved to a cloud system, and it is now setup on 2 cloud systems as a fail-safe. We have a network chat in the works, and will continue to better our system overall. We were the first to introduce the exit-pop on a content gateway, and we will continue to innovate.

What resources and websites can you recommend to publishers and entrepreneurs?

I am not very big into blogs, but I enjoy reading Techcrunch to see all the internet startups. Forums are great for anyone looking for help or some guidance. I suggest reading Crush It and The Thank You Economy by Gary Vaynerchuk.

What is your number 1 tip to publishers and affiliates?

Split test. Are you doing something well now? You can probably do it better. Try some things out. Always be thinking of new ways to maximize profit. The guys who make the big money are the guys who are always trying new things.

and now for the quick fire questions,

Facebook Or Twitter?

Facebook

SEO Or Social Media?

Social Media

PPV Or PPC?

PPV

Externals Or Internals?

Externals

Content Locking Or Banners?

Content locking

EPC Or Payouts?

EPC of course

Paypal Or Wire Transfer?

Whatever is easier for the affiliate. (I prefer wires)

Surveys Or Downloads?

Surveys

Thanks alot for taking the time to talk to us guys. Have a great day!

Be sure to check out WhiteFire Network - Here.​

MI
Back