The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Shadow Affiliates

Artur

affiliate
Hi everybody,

Let me introduce myself, I’m Artur and I’m the Affiliate Manager in Shadow Affiliates.

In case of any questions please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards
Artur

Hi, @Artur and welcome to the newly revamped AffiliateFix!

Just a few days ago, AFix relaunched with new, exciting features after merging with sister site WebsiteFix, and the recently acquired 5 Star Affiliate Programs. Along with a revamped design and improved functionality, for the first time, we are offering additional features and toolkit options that you may want to check out.

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional. It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to more than 70,000 members.

Any questions, don't hesitate to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Artur! :)

Last edited:

Just a few days ago, AFix relaunched with new, exciting features after merging with sister site WebsiteFix, and the recently acquired 5 Star Affiliate Programs. Along with a revamped design and improved functionality, for the first time, we are offering that you may want to check out.

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional. It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

You can learn more here:

The listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to more than 70,000 members.

Hi @azgold and thanks for tips.

Just wanted to ask about the link you posted: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix. When I try to open it it says the link is broken. Could you please verify it?

Thanks.

@azgold I have one technical request. When I tried to reply to your post I couldn't because I am not able to post links. I didn't try to post any link, but there was a link in your post. It was a little confusing, maybe you could think how to change it?

@azgold I have one technical request. When I tried to reply to your post I couldn't because I am not able to post links. I didn't try to post any link, but there was a link in your post. It was a little confusing, maybe you could think how to change it?

??? Oh. I've not heard of this problem before. Did you hit the Post Reply button, or highlight text and hit reply? Let's try to figure out exactly where it's going wrong for you.

??? Oh. I've not heard of this problem before. Did you hit the Post Reply button, or highlight text and hit reply? Let's try to figure out exactly where it's going wrong for you.
I hit "reply", but as I am new, I can't post any links and I didn't. The only link in my post was the one I quoted.

I hit "reply", but as I am new, I can't post any links and I didn't. The only link in my post was the one I quoted.

Hmm, that should not happen. Can you please try it again, see if it was a fluke?

Our admin is unavailable for a few hours today but I will right now ask him to check this for you as soon as he can.

So sorry, you're having a problem!

Just a few days ago, AFix relaunched with new, exciting features after merging with sister site WebsiteFix, and the recently acquired 5 Star Affiliate Programs. Along with a revamped design and improved functionality, for the first time, we are offering additional features and toolkit options that you may want to check out.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

This is just to test if I can post with links in the post.

banners
Back