The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Nilesh Jha

Here we are now working on SEO for 2020. Any pointers you would like to mention here that would be beneficial in the following year.

Since the search engines are evolving day by day and day, it's very important to understand that the SEO strategies used by webmasters and SEO Experts also need to be evolved. Although, the Internet is full of blogs and articles that are much help but I'll give you a few points that'll play a key role in your SEO strategy for 2020:

Works on Snippets
Snippets as you appear on top and of the search results and are responsible for stealing most of the clicks. As per, Search Engine People 54.68% of the clicks originate from featured snippets offered by Google.

https-lh3-googleusercontent-com-lbrauf0_skc1qat.png

For making snippet friendly content try answering some commonly asked questions for your audience.
Screenshot_2020-01-06_11-26-06.png

This approach is used by the search engine for improving the search experience of its users.

Leverage Influencer Marketing
The conventional method of promotion that is advertisements are being now ruled out by influencer marketing. The reason behind this is people are more interested in getting real user reviews for buying products and services, thus leveraging the power of influencer marketing is the perfect method for doing so.

As the stats by Linqia speak that in 2018 about 39% of the marketers planned to increase their influencer marketing budget thus, by 2020 it's going to increase more.
screenshot-www.linqia.com-2020.01.06-11_37_30.png

Improve Site Security
Although website security doesn't have much related to SEO, for sake of user experience it plays a key role. Understand it like this if the user doesn't feel safe then he or she will not interact with your site thus, there is a chance that they might bounce off your page very quickly.

Thus, it is very important to enable the HTTPs protocol for your site.

Voice Search Optimization
Voice search has been a booming technology in the recent past, with the invention of smart devices such as Google Home and Amazon’s Alexa. Thus, I would acknowledge optimizing copy with the users’ voice intent to be necessary for 2020.

Mobile-Friendly Pages
Due to the exponential growth in mobile users, it has become a necessity more than a trend for creating mobile-friendly pages. As per Tech Jury, there are:
  • 2.7 million smartphone users
  • Google produced 96% of U.S. Mobile organic search visits
Thus, you can if the pages are not mobile-friendly then as a site owner you might be missing upon the huge opportunity for ranking your pages.

AI for User Intent
The goal of search engines is to not provide the user with the information typed in the type box but what the user is actually looking for. This is where AI plays an important role in understanding the users' search intent.

Curating Quality Content
Curating high-quality content has always been an important factor if we are talking of SEO, but it will grow even more in the come years.

These are some important tips that can help you in 2020 with your SEO strategy. For more information check MakeWebBetter's blog on Strategies to Boost Organic Traffic on your Site in 2020.

Thank You !!

• Zero-click searches are the new normal.
  • Do your best to optimize for Rich and Featured snippets.
  • Local SEO is changing.
  • The machines are here to stay.
  • Brand building should be a priority.

Link-building will always be important. Only you need to focus on high-quality links, not some spammed worthless links.

I mean there are lot of changes happening in SEO this year & upcoming years . i will write down what i observed over these months
1) Voice Search Optimization
2) Backlinks are still important
3) Videos Content to surge
4) Google focusing on User intent
5) Focus on Mobile approach

Hey!
I recommend you to focus on content marketing, so now content is king if you use Copyscape passed and handwritten high-quality content on everywhere on the internet then I'm sure you will definitely get the result

Content has always been KING and traffic has always been QUEEN!

Wise words etechsupport!

I have been a content marketer most of my career and once it is established as an arm of your business, you will never let it go!

i saw few articles with new updates , i think someone will have headche lol coz need to know this and that , but this updates will be stronger and more useful for all.

AS usual, google always update their algorithms and update their roles, as similar, recently google core update 2020 is released, and it comes with the changes.
according to the new update, Google says that you can't rank on SERP with only backlinks, quality, and valuable content is more important. you should make your website or web pages relevant to search queries.

On July 21, 2020 Google announced that it will introduce mobile-first search indexing in March 2021. This is one of the most significant changes to the SEO industry in 2020. Many websites will lose their Google rankings as a result of mobile-first indexing, while mobile-optimised sites will see a huge improvement in ranking. Now (Summer 2020) is the time to make sure your website is mobile-friendly. Check Google Search Console to see if your web pages are mobile friendly and fix any errors.

• 1) Voice Search Optimization
  • 2) Backlinks are still important
  • 3) Videos Content to surge
  • 4) Google focusing on User intent
  • 5) Focus on the Mobile approach

MI
Back