The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO - the final frontier?

JeremyHFSykes

I started a new website about a month ago. I have populated it (sparsely) purely by word of mouth and the help of friends. I want to figure out how to get other people to it. I have tried forums and social networking groups. Only got 2-3 people that way. I did get one visit from an affiliate forum person that did not join . :mad: I got 1-3 from a Texas bass fishing forum, etc.

So -

#1. How do I reach more people when I have no budget.

#2. If I bring RSS feeds onto my page are they considered new content to the spiders/bots?

:confused: :confused:

#1. How do I reach more people when I have no budget.

#2. If I bring RSS feeds onto my page are they considered new content to the spiders/bots?

:confused: :confused:

#1 So the title of your post was SEO but you only talked about forums and social marketing. Have you done any SEO or keyword targeted articles? Have you done any link building? Those would be my recommendations along with continuing with forums and social networks.

#2 when you say "bring RSS feeds onto your page" do you mean display snippets of other people's blogs on your site? If so, I think it would be considered new content but original content you write yourself is always better.

Have you also been comenting on blogs, Writing and posting articles to dirctories, rss directories, pinging your posts, submitting your site to directories specific to your niche. There are a ton of things you can do. Just read through the threads and you will come up with some ideas.

Try this:

Directory submission
Forum Posting
Blog Commenting
Article Submission
Press Release Submission
Social Bookmarking
Social Networking

Yet again I have to agree with Linda
It seems like you know the solution which is Search engine optimization, both on page and backlinks

Unique content wins every time

MI
Back