The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

SEO/SEM/Affiliate Manager

I am working with Digital Marketing Company since last 6 years. With affiliate marketing, i & my company is very happy with affiliate earning (outcome).

Nice to have you with us @sushil kumar pandit and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

Are you here to represent your company, or are you here to work on your affiliate marketing?

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

I came here for both purpose. But for now i would like to focus on Affiliate Marketing so would you please help me or from where can i get best offers.

1. Where to get the best offers?

This is a very short answer where a very long answer is what's needed. First, get a thread started in the Newbie Helpdesk forum asking this question. There you will get input from many members so that you can see and learn the various perspectives on this. Networks are like warehouses of offers from companies looking for quality traffic aimed at their inventory. So, first you need to determine what kind of marketing you will do, as networks often have a primary market focus, like mobile, or Pay Per Call, or PPV, etc.

Once this is decided, then you need to join some networks (2 is plenty at first). Once accepted, then start perusing their respective inventory's to decide which vertical you want to promote, like relationships, money, and health. For example, in the health and beauty vertical there are offers for make up, weight loss, building abs, teeth whitening, etc.

Go through the Resources section here and start reading through the networks and read their reviews. This should get you started, but I encourage you to get a thread going on choosing networks and choosing offers.

2. Representing your company.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back