The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

SEO Information for Webmasters

W

Webnauts

SEO is an acronym for "search engine optimization". It is the process of analyzing your potential design and problems for search engines indexing and positioning. In other words, making your web site and its content attractive, relevant and visible to search engines and web searchers.

There is nothing worse than having a beautiful web site with excellent written content, though you still lose traffic or you even keep potential visitors away, while your site cannot be found.

Before you begin optimizing your pages for Search Engines, consider that the following search engine optimization techniques are SPAM!

* automatically generated doorway pages
* cloaking and false redirects
* keyword stuffing
* hidden text or hidden links
* pages loaded with irrelevant words
* duplicated content on multiple pages
* misspelling of well-known web sites
* unrelated and centralized link farms
* other methods that try to trick search engines

If you use one of the above techniques, you might get short term results, but it's most likely that your site will be banned from search engines, and therefore you will put your business at severe risk.-

Good luck with Search Engine Optimization,

webnauts.net/curriculum.html/ John S. Britsios
Web Architect & Trainer

SEO Code of Ethics
* Search Engine Optimization Code of Ethics bruceclay.com/web_ethics.htm [...OVE [color=red][b]M[/b][/color] = MINE

"Can you be more specific? In which cases is that not true?"

In my case, where some of my sites have the same exact message, yet simply targets a different audience with the same concept.

Paul_KY said:
"Can you be more specific? In which cases is that not true?"

In my case, where some of my sites have the same exact message, yet simply targets a different audience with the same concept.

I don't understand. Do you mean that you duplicate content parts of other pages?

With all due respect, that's about as far as I'd like to go in sharing. Perhaps I should have butted out of this one. My bad.

a pretty decent article - is there any magasine for webmasters that you could submit it to?

PrivateInvestigator said:
a pretty decent article - is there any magasine for webmasters that you could submit it to?

I will probably publish it as an article on my new web site coming online soon, and later on I will sure publish it in some magazines. :armada1:

"Don't create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content."

Don't believe everything you read from Google. I go by personal experience and the advice of others through their years of personal experience, also.

On a side note, once you come up with the all mighty "SEO Magic Solution", the ALGO changes.

SEO has a lot to do with constant tweaking.

Paul_KY said:
Don't believe everything you read from Google.
I don't believe everything google says too. But if google have setup these guidelines, if they have not yet reached the possibility to check something, that measns to me that they are working on it. Look back at the last October google updates, what success did endless of colleques have.

I though had best success! :p

Paul_KY said:
I go by personal experience and the advice of others through their years of personal experience, also.

I do too. But when I post in the public something, I am careful not to provide possible to be changed information. If I say that my personal experience is that Google does not care about such spam as we discussed above, is no guarantee that it is not misleading information, because I am not the one who changes the algos, rather Google is. Just my point of view.

Paul_KY said:
On a side note, once you come up with the all mighty "SEO Magic Solution", the ALGO changes.

That is true! But if it was not, SEO professionals have to change their job.

Paul_KY said:
SEO has a lot to do with constant tweaking.
Sure man. But not extreeme tweaking. Just my experience. LOL

MI
Back