The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO for niche affiliate websites? And how to know its working?

Akshaysapra

Heeeyaaaa everyone. We all know that there's a lot of spam involved in affiliate marketing these days. So can anyone help me out by telling that how to build backlinks on niche affiliate websites? I mean which are the type of websites that I should use to create backlinks?
Forums, web 2.0, bookmarking etc.!
Please keep in mind that I have an affiliate site and don't tell me to go and submit to directories, email other websites to link to mines because no one will actually accept. For example -Directories simply ignore these websites most of the time.
Lets take an example - let my website be cannaswag.com! You can visit this website and yes I am just working on the same exact website just with a different and less competition niche.
Please help me by telling some tips and techniques which you're using to rank your niche affiliate websites?
Thanks everyone for the help! If anyone can give an example that will be the best. Also please keep in mind that its 2016(penguin , panda season) so tell me accordingly!
Also can anyone tell me how to check that your SEO campaign is actually working?

Oh @Akshaysapra, the answers to your Qs would fill a complete book! So as short as possibly:

- The first thing you always have to know is, SEO is not an over night thing, SEO is a long term process. You have to build backlinks again and again. It never stops.
- For the backlinks I linked you already yesterday to an online course. The higher the PR of an backlink is, the more value has it for your site. E.g. only 1 PR7 backlink probably gives your site more boost than 100 PR1 links. So always search for high PR site and their backlinks.

- If you haven't already done it, then register your websites in the Google Webmaster tools:
Google Webmasters – Support, Lernen, Kontakt und Search Console – Google
Google itself will tell you what's right and what's wrong with your sites.
You also have hundreds of Google webmaster videos of youtube:
Google Webmasters
It's first hand info what works on G and what doesn't work. Never let you get distracted by these BS blogger, who want to tell you, you have to trick G to get ranked in G. That's simply BS.

- Finally the WordPress plugin SEO by Squirrly 2016: SEO by SQUIRRLY™ — WordPress Plugins, which gives you tons of additional SEO information via email. Simply install Squirrly, and once you have done everything, you can simply deactivate it again.

Last note: Never forget, SEO is a process and takes its time!!! ;)
Cheers, M.

Wow @Marc . You're such a help man. Thanks for everything sir. :D
Actually there is lot of different information available on the internet. Someone says this and someone says that....!
Anyways your reply just made everything clear. Thank you soo much!! :) I'll be using your each and every tip.
Thanks again!

SEo is always a long term type of strategy geared at improving the ranking of your page. I will say that you need to have a clear understanding of your niche before anything else. There after, you will be required to learn on how the SEO works. There are always online networks where you will be able to get response in regards to the rank of your page. You will be able to know whether it is working or not. Stay focussed and do not give up a long the way.

Wow @Marc . You're such a help man.
I'm not a help man, you are an asking man :D

Actually there is lot of different information available on the internet. Someone says this and someone says that....!
Yeah, that's always the problem with the Internet. So much information available. But one has to be attentive and carefully. By far not everything is good information ;)
In terms of SEO and Google I'd definitely advice you to go with the Google webmaster tools and never against them. You want to rank in Google and not to sit in their sandbox.
I tell you this out of my own experience. You can now avoid this learning curve and not waste your time with false information ;)

You will be able to know whether it is working or not. Stay focussed and do not give up a long the way.
Yep, @Dr. Forum, and IMHO Google webmaster helps to know what's right or wrong and SEO by Squirrly gives tons of additional and helpful information for continuing with SEO.
But not information that one can find on many blogs, but that violates the terms of Google and finally only harms your sites.

Last edited:
I'm not a help man, you are an asking man :D

Yeah, that's always the problem with the Internet. So much information available. But one has to be attentive and carefully. By far not everything is good information ;)
In terms of SEO and Google I'd definitely advice you to go with the Google webmaster tools and never against them. You want to rank in Google and not to sit in their sandbox.
I tell you this out of my own experience. You can now avoid this learning curve and not waste your time with false information ;)

Hahaha......! :)
Thanks for such a nice advice. ! Seeking to learn so much from you! :) Thank GOD I am in the right hands :p

Use SEO Tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush, Buzzsumo. They will help you to improve your search ranking and analyse the competitors.

banners
Back