The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Charging

thud

affiliate
its a tough old world out there and I really dont want to get into the game of guaranteed positions and 'only pay when in top 10 of Google', and it just doesnt seem professional. But companies are doing it ! What do you think of this mechanism of selling SEO services?

I Hungary there some "seo experts" who declare that they have contract with google, so they guarantee top position. It is not easy to compete with them. Nowadays companies want to make sure that their spent money will return.

Otherwise I think ecerything is possible. I mean if someone ask me to help him to be the no 1 for the KW hotel, I would say it's possible. If I don't do anything else in the forthcoming five years, and if he pays me a very nice ammount monthly, I can do that. :D

Bagi,
It will take far less than 5 years to get the keyword "kw hotel" to number one on all major search engines, I will say about 5-6 months, if you need help let me know :)

I have great plans with those keyphrases. In the seo contest I took part I became acquainted with a guy. He finished up at the 3rd position.

I thought that dollarlinking is a really great idea to earn some cash. And what will hapen if we do it for hotels. So substitute the letters with keyphrases connecting to hotels linking to subdomains like: hotel-in-paris. Only for the keyphrases that have a high searching volume.

All the sites we will overtake become potential customer, and I guess they won't bid for links in $1. So this is the plan why I needed your script. With little hacking we implant some review feature and almost ready :D

Bagi,

I have a vaguely similar plan, nothing to do with hotels though. :) All the best,
Steve
PS. Some SEO experts dont need to say how good they ;)

Agree, but honestly I don't think that I would be any expert or something like that. There is a lot of dark spot in my knowledge, but I'm quite effective. :D

Just keep reading, there are some excellent forums for SEO knowledge, let me know if you dont them.

Cheers
Steve

I have taken on people on a guaranteed placement, and charged them a ridiculously high rate for it. I have given people a price, and they have asked for a guaranteed price. I then put the price up by 4 times the amount. When they complained, I explained that anyone who does not want to pay for the work I am doing, is a higher risk, and higher risk = higher rates.

People feel like they are some sort of all powerful gods, JUST because they are giving you some business. Sorry but it doesn't work like that in my world LOL.

I am the one who is increasing THEIR businesses, so it is THEY who should be wanting to secure MY services, NOT the other way around!

I tell people the rate, then that is that. If they want to take it farther, fine, if not, no problem. My own sites earn me enough to pay all my bills and save half as much anyhow, so I don't actually need clients. I have some GREAT clients though that I have great fun with, and treat their sites as my own.

I work for enjoyment first, and the money is a bonus.

Hi PI, how have you helped them because I searched Google for cheap website design uk and that site didnt appear to be in the top 5 pages.

Its only bringing 3.8m results, should be quite easy to get to top of Page 1.

You should try 'website design uk' now thats a toughy. 100million results and naturally very competitive due to the nature of the search topic!

:)

Steve

how about Internet Marketing Consultant or Internet Marketing Consultancy are they competitive ?

The number of pages returned is not always an indicator of the level of competition. I have a client website top 3 for a florida search term with only 1.5 million pages returned, but it was HARD! 900 searches a DAY it brings in. there are better metrics to measure competition on a phrase, and pages returned is NOT one of them sadly.

They are competitive.

Result number is only one factor yes I tried to elude to that by stating that 'website design uk' is competitive by its nature.

project management training is competitive but I got that top too. And you dont need to host in the UK :).

I wasn't saying you need to host in the Uk, I was simply saying that Google returns different results for users in different geo locations. IE if someone in the UK goes to Google.com , they will get a different set of results from someone based in the US, germany etc. as .com results are also skewed to the geo area of the searcher.

All change soon when personal search results kick in anyhow :D

MI
Back